Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ackid38

Not sure Whats going on.....But(log-in issue)

Is anyone else having this log-in issue?

Every time i close out of the site i must log back in. Yes i have noticed the change is software, but i've never had this problem before. I also use lastpass with the auto log in feature that still works for every other site i need to sign into except for this 1.

I'm usually in and out of this site 10-20 times a day and though not a huge problem, it is becoming a pain in the tookus.

Is anyone else having this log-in issue?

Every time i close out of the site i must log back in. Yes i have noticed the change is software, but i've never had this problem before. I also use lastpass with the auto log in feature that still works for every other site i need to sign into except for this 1.

I'm usually in and out of this site 10-20 times a day and though not a huge problem, it is becoming a pain in the tookus.

I haven't had any issues with that. It sounds like a cookie issue with your browser, either caused by the board or something on your end.

What browser are you using and are you using any kind of cache/cookie cleaners like CCleaner?

There are more f***king comments here about accessing the site than there are about football - kind of strange this close to the season. Or maybe it isn't so strange.

One thing's for sure - posting and editing comments on here is always an adventure. This is amateur hour, for sure.

There are more f***king comments here about accessing the site than there are about football - kind of strange this close to the season. Or maybe it isn't so strange.

One thing's for sure - posting and editing comments on here is always an adventure. This is amateur hour, for sure.

EDWIN!!!