rstarter

Ongoing Derek Carr Thread

Now I'm wondering, will Rstsrter have to re-watch this game and see exactly what happened? Or will the numbers themselves be enough to tell the story and he won't talk about how 2 of Carr's tds and 80 yards came off 2 screen passes?

Carr having a great game it looks like.

We're all saying that yet he claims we are "crickets" when he plays well. Smh

He's been a cricket for two weeks now, hasn't he? 

Wow what a great game by Our hero.

- Got a 45 yd completion by under throwing cooper into double coverage and cooper makes a magnificent play to catch the ball

- got a 52 yd td on a screen pass to cooper where coop did all the work

- got a 25 yd td on a screen pass to Crabtree where Crabtree did all the work.

- got a 25 yd td on a wide open TE mismatch (and the ball floated)

I'm so impressed by our little franchise qb.

Impossible, rstarter told us only Foles benefited from wide open receivers and screen passes. Surely he will downplay Carr's performance for those same reasons. Only fair, right?

At this point, unless he's been suspended/banned, he's given up any right to chest thump when "his boy" (which I believe he, him self used that exact term) has a good game.

So his crickets need to keep chirping, good game or not.

Aaron Rodgers just retired after watching that performance.  

Hate to say it but...... Without rstarter, the shelf life of this thread is short. I appreciate the work to keep it going though. We're all doing a great job.

.... no one picked rtarter up from airport .... or was he one of the gangstas that went to djac house? Maybe he went loony after being sold tickets to a bye game

Hate to say it but...... Without rstarter, the shelf life of this thread is short. I appreciate the work to keep it going though. We're all doing a great job.

Well it was fueled by his blinders for Carr and he's back pedaled and moved the goal post repeatedly so last attempts he was down to "is he a good QB or not?"

Most of us have maintained all along that he's a good young QB prospect who should develop into a good NFL QB.  Since that's the level that rstarter has lowered his standards to, then he's done making his old tired arguments.

We'll always have his gifs of incomplete passes though.

Its absolutely hilarious to go to Rstarters profile and see that all his latest visitors are just people on this thread trying to find where he is  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:

That's why you should always log in as invisible... then the people that you're stalking won't know you're stalking them... err... forget I said that... :ph34r:

Somewhat ironic that maybe Carr's best performance will never be celebrated in here.  At least not with gifs and segues into Foles.

In all seriousness, I hope everything's ok and it's just him taking a break or a suspension and not something health/family related.

Yeah, we like to tease, argue and fight, here on the EMB but it's all in good fun. In reality, were the EMB a neighborhood bar, like the one depicted in "Invincible", we'd all be sitting around playing pool and drinking beer with the occasional fight here and there... while I take Elizabeth Banks to the storage room... err.. never mind. You get the gist...