rstarter

Ongoing Derek Carr Thread

Hey guys. Thanks for all your concern, but I had an important exam to prepare for. Got done with it today, so it's back to football with me. I know Carr had a good bounce-back game last Sunday, after having a one INT loss (for the record I put that INT on that Seth guy). Let's see what happens when they face the Jets. If he though last year's game against them was tough,.....

What I do know at this point, is that I'll very likely be keeping my handle. There's a poster I had a wager with, to change handles if Carr didn't meet some goals(rating, Tds, ...). There's still more than 1/2 of the season to go, but I'm bullish about Carr being a good QB this season.

Hey guys. Thanks for all your concern, but I had an important exam to prepare for. Got done with it today, so it's back to football with me. I know Carr had a good bounce-back game last Sunday, after having a one INT loss (for the record I put that INT on that Seth guy). Let's see what happens when they face the Jets. If he though last year's game against them was tough,.....

QzodQGj.gif

YOU'RE ALIVE!

YOU'RE ALIVE!

We'll see what happens against the Jets. Well, the Raiders may have their QB(I know they do, but for the sake of our argument let's say they're not sure yet). It seems like we may not have our QB of the present and future. I'll be sure to start the Wentz/Cook/Brissett hype trains once the season's drawing to a close.

Atta boy. Glad you're ok man. Enjoy the good season Carr is having.

AlphaWabbit didn't know who else to suck off so he went trolling and it got a little weird. :unsure:

Hey guys.

Where the F have you been, young man?! You're grounded!!......

*hug* Don't ever scare us like that again. *tear*

I know Carr had a good bounce-back game last Sunday, after having a one INT loss (for the record I put that INT on that Seth guy).

Seth rogan? You blame Seth rogan for that rushed, panicked, throw that was a pick 6? Lololol! Oh god I miss it!! It's still not Carr's fault!

Welcome back motherFer!

Stumbled on this thread maybe a month ago and wondered how there could possibly be a 130+ page thread about carr on a Philly forum! Ive chkd bk every now and then since rstrtr went missing. Even I am relieved that he s reappeared! btw, darn right that pick was on Seth!

Stumbled on this thread maybe a month ago and wondered how there could possibly be a 130+ page thread about carr on a Philly forum! Ive chkd bk every now and then since rstrtr went missing. Even I am relieved that he s reappeared! btw, darn right that pick was on Seth!

To paraphrase some commentary I heard/saw after the DEN game, the guy "flashed" as if to send the signal that he's expecting the pass. But just as quickly he decided to keep on running. With a QB like Carr I knew they'd be running the AFCW in the next 2-3 years, but with how SD is looking together with PManning's imminent retirement it's not a stretch to think they'll be in 1st place starting next year.

I'm very interested to see how he'll fare against the Jets. I don't think it'll be as tough as the Denver game though; that team is stacked on the defensive side.

I took an important exam as well, rstarter! But just bc I'm a Tufts grad student doesn't mean I ain't got time to come on here and shoot the crap. :P

I took an important exam as well, rstarter! But just bc I'm a Tufts grad student doesn't mean I ain't got time to come on here and shoot the crap. :P

Got to admit it's going to take the Jets game to get be back in that mindset. Mentally I was just spent.

Looks like we might need to draft a QB next year with the way Bradford is playing, though if it were up to me I'd franchise him and load up on the offensive line, what with JP's body slowly chipping away. What's ironic is I used to get on Foles about throwing with way too much arc, but here we have Sam sometimes having the opposite problem (throwing some balls way too flat). It's clear that he has a top 7 arm, but he definitely needs to play better situationally (loft the ball to the receiver).

How does he continue to get scripts? Does he have dirt on some producer or something?

How?

Probably him being a...

Never mind. Dont wanna be banned for some dumb reason. Something something religion.

How?

Probably him being a...

Never mind. Dont wanna be banned for some dumb reason. Something something religion.

They make jokes about it themselves and I'm no "anti" at all. But from everything I've read and seen on the topic, well, it is what it is.

To paraphrase some commentary I heard/saw after the DEN game, the guy "flashed" as if to send the signal that he's expecting the But just as quickly he decided to keep on running. With a QB like Carr I knew they'd be running the AFCW in the next 2-3 years, but with how SD is looking together with PManning's imminent retirement it's not a stretch to think they'll be in 1st place starting next year.

I'm very interested to see how he'll fare against the Jets. I don't think it'll be as tough as the Denver game though; that team is stacked on the defensive side.

I'm expecting the jets to be every bit as tough on raiders as Denver defensively. Carr and rest of O have just not yet performed well against the better D's. Not that they cannot, just hvnt yet. Given a real rushing attk, the sky's the limit and Carr can flourish. Enjoy the bye.

AlphaWabbit didn't know who else to suck off so he went trolling and it got a little weird. :unsure:

Coming from a member of the group of grown men who had a panic attack because a guy they don't even actually know didn't post in a thread for a week. If the obsession with rstarter has gotten creepy, it's definitely not on my side. 

Derek Carr has the easiest job.

Throw a 2 yard pass. Receiver gets 9

Complete a 10 yard pass. Receiver breaks tackles and gets 40 and a td.

Nick foles could do what Carr is doing. Easy.