rstarter

Ongoing Derek Carr Thread

Hey why don't you go into detail why foles "can't make all the throws"? I love those.

He can't make all the throws because he is one of the most talented throwers of the ball in the NFL.

Had to toss you a like for the name change.  Well done.  

But if a guy has to rename his internet persona as Alpha, that's a weak move.  If you're truly an Alpha Male, people recognize it and respond accordingly.  We just laugh at this clown.  

He can't make all the throws

And what throws would those be exactly? Wait.... Let me rephrase......

CHECK!

What DO YOU YHINK those throws he can't make are?

FolesOutRoutec8a28.gif

weve seen foles complete the deep out on several occasions. the throw was late not inaccurate. if he throws it before maclin makes his break the defender would have been beat.

weve seen foles complete the deep out on several occasions. the throw was late not inaccurate. if he throws it before maclin makes his break the defender would have been beat.

Show me. Show me an out route that Carr has thrown with velocity enough that it arrives on a rope? Because that's what you need with those sideline throws, velocity to get there FAST. Not these flying saucers that he always throws.

FrLkB4V.gif

FolesCover2.gif

There he goes with those types of lofty moon balls. Spell it with me: v-e-l-o-c-i-t-y.

FolesCooper1.gif

Just because you can toss a ball 50 yards to a target, doesn't mean you've got the arm to make all the NFL throws.

rtarder back in full effect, Carr incompletions are NFL type throws, Foles completions are not NFL type throws.

How can you deny that logic  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:

But if a guy has to rename his internet persona as Alpha, that's a weak move.  If you're truly an Alpha Male, people recognize it and respond accordingly.  We just laugh at this clown.  

I don't know, sometimes it takes a true alpha to be alpha enough to come right out and tell you he's alpha.  Know what I mean?

I don't know, sometimes it takes a true alpha to be alpha enough to come right out and tell you he's alpha.  Know what I mean?

Sounds very beta to me.  :lol:

FolesCover2.gif

There he goes with those types of lofty moon balls. Spell it with me: v-e-l-o-c-i-t-y.

Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait..... You think the problem with this pass..... Was there wasn't enough velocity?

He's put the same throw against San Fran up like 3 times. It was a bad throw. It was late and the defender had good coverage. The throw should not have been attempted. All it proves is one time Foles threw a pick against San Fran.

Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait..... You think the problem with this pass..... Was there wasn't enough velocity?

That arm is, how should I say, not a cover-2 beater. Also, y'all need to stop with these sped up gifs lol.

That arm is, how should I say, not a cover-2 beater.

So..... Your answer to my question was...... The problem with that pass vs Indy was velocity?

Are you serious? You think the problem with that incomplete pass you just showed was there wasn't enough velocity?!

L

M

A

O

Do you EVER know wth you're talking about?

He's put the same throw against San Fran up like 3 times. It was a bad throw. It was late and the defender had good coverage. The throw should not have been attempted. All it proves is one time Foles threw a pick against San Fran.

I like how he keeps ignoring the out route I showed by saying "the gif is sped up!"

Like.... Dude, was it not the pass you said he couldn't complete or not?

Thanks, at least someone here recognizes an alpha when they see one. Don't mind NOTW's s***-talking, he's mighty sore from me schooling him every time he opens his mouth.