rstarter

Ongoing Derek Carr Thread

Ok, and the team was 3-13 last year and got blown out on the regular.

And that has what to do with this year exactly? Last time I checked, neither Crabtree nor Cooper were on the team last season.

And that has what to do with this year exactly? Last time I checked, neither Crabtree nor Cooper were on the team last season.

Because you and FlyinCryan just got done listing off every aspect of the team as stacked. Now it's just the receivers?

I don't see why having a competent receiver is a detraction from him somehow. I'll let Manning know he sucks because he's had good receivers throughout his career. Rodgers too. You can only be a good QB if you win with Thrash and Pinkston running routes apparently. Otherwise you're just a product of the system. 

Because you and FlyinCryan just got done listing off every aspect of the team as stacked. Now it's just the receivers?

I don't see why having a competent receiver is a detraction from him somehow. I'll let Manning know he sucks because he's had good receivers throughout his career. Rodgers too. You can only be a good QB if you win with Thrash and Pinkston running routes apparently. Otherwise you're just a product of the system.

No its not just the receivers. The line and Murray are good too. Are you really so dense that you can't see how much better Oakland's playmakers are with adding those two WR to what they already had?

BTW, find where I said anything about Carr not playing well. I'll wait.

No its not just the receivers. The line and Murray are good too. Are you really so dense that you can't see how much better Oakland's playmakers are with adding those two WR to what they already had?

BTW, find where I said anything about Carr not playing well. I'll wait.

Are you dense enough to think Cooper is the only reason for Carr's improvement this year? You do realize he has to get him the ball right? And you realize his playmakers were a laughing stock last year? Having a target that actually deserves to be in the NFL isn't some unfair advantage for him, it's a basic QB right. 

Also let me laugh one more time at you propping up Crabtree like he's an elite player:  :roll:

Are you dense enough to think Cooper is the only reason for Carr's improvement this year? You do realize he has to get him the ball right? And you realize his playmakers were a laughing stock last year? Having a target that actually deserves to be in the NFL isn't some unfair advantage for him, it's a basic QB right.

Also let me laugh one more time at you propping up Crabtree like he's an elite player: :roll:

Again, since you apparently can't read: Show me where I said that Carr hasn't played well. How is pointing out that he has talent around him knocking him?

Again, since you apparently can't read: Show me where I said that Carr hasn't played well. How is pointing out that he has talent around him knocking him?

Try reading the initial post I responded to, genius. Slow down with your trigger-finger next time since you apparently don't even know what you're arguing for. If you want my attention that bad I'll just send you an autograph. 

Choke_Knob.jpg

I thought only old Carrs have chokes... Hopefully the new Carr can redeem my fantasy flop.

The big question is, is this Carr fitted with a clutch?

As the commentator says: Carr with the perfect soft toss. I should be getting one of those later today.

Not the best game by Carr and the team. Just got the tail end of the 4th, and the defense didn't look too good. Hope they get it improved in time for the next game.

Solid game by Carr, but there are some areas he needs to improve upon going forward. Getting on the right page with his receivers is at the top of the list. His completion percentage should've been better.

You've been bashed enough, including by me. But good call on Derek Carr. Definitely needs to get through some growing pains but the Raiders got a good one.

HAHA @ all you losers who have been harassing rstarter and hating on Derek Carr for a whole year in this thread

shows what kind of morons you truly are

You've been bashed enough, including by me. But good call on Derek Carr. Definitely needs to get through some growing pains but the Raiders got a good one.

There haven't been a lot of QBs that have come out of college able to throw the way this man can. Congratulations to the Raiders like you said. They definitely found their franchise QB after years of wandering in the desert of quarterbacking mediocrity.

It's about time you folks admitted you were wrong about Carr. It's emberassing at this point.

Sorry. Guys like FlyingB, Greg Garrity, and neal have to come to terms with Carr being incredibly underrated during the draft process. Look I don't know what's going to happen with this year's crop of QB prospects, but coming out of 2013 I had no doubt in my mind that Carr was the best QB prospect.

Stats don't beget stats. It's the attributes and skill set that underpins future production, not what you did two or three years ago!

It's really funny with these dudes. Last year, when Brice Butler, James Jones, Denarius Moore, Rod Streeter made up the Raiders WR corp it was about how terrible Carr made them look due to their lack of production. This year, in the face of him throwing for 19TDs and 4 INTs so far, the WR corp is the noted reason behind the improved production. What have these receivers been throwing to themselves? Why don't these guys just admit they know nothing about what makes a QB good and we can keep it moving.

HAHA @ all you losers who have been harassing rstarter and hating on Derek Carr for a whole year in this thread

shows what kind of morons you truly are

cool clone rstarter

Same IP address. Awesome.

It's about time you folks admitted you were wrong about Carr. It's emberassing at this point.

You mean he really IS the greatest QB ever produced in NFL draft history and really IS better than Rodgers? :o