rstarter

Ongoing Derek Carr Thread

Funny how two straight weeks with as many pics as TD's, and an under 200 yard week reduces restarters need to wax his poetics in here...

DC vs the Titans. The TEN defense is good, but this is a game OAK needs to dominate in to get back into the playoff picture.

TEN defense isn't THAT good. They are 16th in points scored against. Yards against ranking is good because the TEN offense keeps turning the ball over in their own territory and giving the other team short fields to work with, Oakland should have a field day with their defense.

TEN defense isn't THAT good. They are 16th in points scored against. Yards against ranking is good because the TEN offense keeps turning the ball over in their own territory and giving the other team short fields to work with, Oakland should have a field day with their defense.

Shhhhh let em have it his way.

Yes yes,titans D be like, panthers-esque!

No church today?

That was his bot. He posts when rstarter is in church. He says rstarter's stock quotes.

- arm talent

- what about foles

- he's still my guy

- can he make that throw

- *posts gif of foles inc and a pass from Carr from high school from stock footage*

Just got back. Nate Allen got an INT huh? Hope to catch up on some highlights.

Two more games Bored and Greg. I'll be taking requests for what your handles should be lol.

rstarter, here is an early Christmas present for you:  the Eagles should have drafted Derek Carr.  

rstarter, here is an early Christmas present for you:  the Eagles should have drafted Derek Carr.  

Can I get an AMEN!!!!

You know, it would make my day if Greg could spare some time away from his dark hole, and just tell me who he'd chose to start an NFL franchise with: Foles, or the lowly Carr?  :ph34r:

Two more games Bored and Greg. I'll be taking requests for what your handles should be lol.

I wonder if rstarterleftnut and rstarterrightnut are appropriate :devil:

Can I get an AMEN!!!!

You know, it would make my day if Greg could spare some time away from his dark hole, and just tell me who he'd chose to start an NFL franchise with: Foles, or the lowly Carr?  :ph34r:

Can't get any worse than Foles right now. Carr wins by default.

I wonder if rstarterleftnut and rstarterrightnut are appropriate :devil:

Greg is much too big of a pansy to ever actually agree to it. He'll squirm his way out of it like that kid we all knew growing up who would lose a bet and then say "but I had my fingers crossed!" 

Greg is much too big of a pansy to ever actually agree to it. He'll squirm his way out of it like that kid we all knew growing up who would lose a bet and then say "but I had my fingers crossed!" 

That's why Moderator5 is going to handle business like we had discussed earlier.

I really like how Oakland has actually been trying to develop Carr. I really didn't think i'd envision Oakland doing such a thing in my lifetime but they deserve an applause.

I really like how Oakland has actually been trying to develop Carr. I really didn't think i'd envision Oakland doing such a thing in my lifetime but they deserve an applause.

Surrounding a young QB with talent at the skill positions? Novel concept. Almost sounds like something that would lead to a 29-2 season.