rstarter

Ongoing Derek Carr Thread

Damn Khalil Mack is no joke! Denver's D is the real deal as well. Unfortunately they need to figure out their QB situation in order to be the dominant team they can be.

To be honest he threw over twice as many yards and 3x as many completions as Carr had. He has poor pocket presence though.

What is going on? 2/8 7 yards? Jeepers.

12 of 29 for 135 yards on the day.

Remember earlier this year when you laughed at me for pointing out derek is just davids smaller, less talented, less coached little brother?

Remember when derek had a qb rating over 100 weeks ago, and you were wondering what to change garrity's name to?

Good times buddy.

How explicit do you think the reference to the ghey butt sexts with derek the mods will let greg put in your new name will be?

What with the total Arsepipe you've been about the kid, I'm guessing pretty explicit....

Remember earlier this year when you laughed at me for pointing out derek is just davids smaller, less talented, less coached little brother?

Remember when derek had a qb rating over 100 weeks ago, and you were wondering what to change garrity's name to?

Good times buddy.

How explicit do you think the reference to the ghey butt sexts with derek the mods will let greg put in your new name will be?

What with the total Arsepipe you've been about the kid, I'm guessing pretty explicit....

28TDs 9INTS, all due to possessing a very impressive skill set.  Speaking of which, one more win and Bored/Greg will have to don new handles for their profiles. Look dude, I know you have nothing to say now that Foles is keeping the bench warm. Or maybe you do; why don't you remind us all about his jersey being in the HOF?

Good times buddy.

Btw, why did you omit him having 2TDs and no INTs for the day? If you're going to use just the stats to push your narrative, why not include all of them?

A wins a win.

Though it's not always indicative of the QBs performance. OAKs defense came to play, and Carr did enough to contribute and come out with a win.

28TDs 9INTS, all due to possessing a very impressive skill set.

Actually, I'd say none of that except maybe 2 Tds is because of his skillset.

Btw, I think this is maybe Oakland's 2nd victory all year vs a winning team right? So your "7 wins" stuff doesn't fly according to your Foles' standards.

Actually..... Peyton didn't even play. That was another of your Foles' gripes. So..... That's about.....

What? 2 legit passing Tds and 1 legit win? Awwwwww poor rstarter. Can't even get out of your own way.

L

O

L

Though it's not always indicative of the QBs performance. OAKs defense came to play, and Carr did enough to contribute and come out with a win.

That was never good enough for Foles. So it's not good enough for Carr.

Yet another victory that he should get no credit for. Again.... Just holding him to your Foles' standards.

28TDs 9INTS, all due to possessing a very impressive skill set.  Speaking of which, one more win and Bored/Greg will have to don new handles for their profiles. Look dude, I know you have nothing to say now that Foles is keeping the bench warm. Or maybe you do; why don't you remind us all about his jersey being in the HOF?

Keep trying not to see the trend, maybe it will go away. 4 int's in 8 games, 5 in the next 6. Rating dropping like nick foles fantasy value. Production falling off a cliff.

Kinda like happened to your boy foles, who you said played so well he negated the idea of drafting David's little brother at the time.

I didn't give the td's/pics because the ESPN stats only listed tds, but not pics or ratings, so I left off td's, as it's pretty pointless without the int's. Bravo on 2 and zero though. of course it also means Davids little brother only threw 10 completions the rest of a 60 minute game. With 27 other tries...

So in the interest of full disclosure, what was Davids little brothers rating today? Any more fumbles like last week?(I honestly don't know either one of those either)

That was never good enough for Foles. So it's not good enough for Carr.

Yet another victory that he should get no credit for. Again.... Just holding him to your Foles' standards.

Greg, Nick Foles will never, ever, ever again be a starter in this league. And that's the guy you thought had franchise aspirations?

michael-jordan-laughing_zps118d1072.gif

Greg, Nick Foles

Is the object of your obsession as everybody stopped caring about him the moment he left.

But since you brought him up (again). How do you feel knowing Carr will never be good enough to live up to the standards you held for a guy who "will never start in the NFL again"?

L

O

L

Greg, Nick Foles

Is the object of your obsession as everybody stopped caring about him the moment he left.

But since you brought him up (again). How do you feel knowing Carr will never be good enough to live up to the standards you held for a guy who "will never start in the NFL again"?

L

O

L

Anyone else really enjoy rstarter blowing his load after Carrs one great performance. He had gifs of a dude bowing , fireworks all sorts of silly **** lol ? He really is too young to have pre mature ejaculatuon . I think a doc might be able to fix it , if he gets help soon enough

L

O

L

L

O

L

Greg, don't you think it's funny that STL took 3-4 games to realize what people(like you) were refusing to admit for the three years Foles played for the Eagles? Laugh it up buddy, I know I am.  :-)

Greg, don't you think it's funny that STL took 3-4 games to realize what people(like you) were refusing to admit for the three years Foles played for the Eagles? Laugh it up buddy, I know I am.  :-)

Deflect, don't address. You have a future in politics. 

Greg, don't you think it's funny that STL took 3-4 games to realize what people(like you) were refusing to admit for the three years Foles played for the Eagles?

I think it's funnier that Derek Carr can't play up to the standards you gave for a guy you think so little of and who still has nothing to do with the eagles.

Foles is "so bad" that you thought the eagles shouldn't have even went after Carr in the first place. Then you thought his skillset was "so substandard" that the eagles should trade him for two first rounders" (how a substandard qb would get two firsts I will never know).

And STILL your boy Carr can't live up to those standards?

L

M

A

O

What's REALLY funny, is you being blind to the fact david's little brothers career is following the exact same arc as Nick Fools, only without the (unsustainable) stellar highs nick hit.

The league exposes bad qb's after they get some film on them, even if they do have early success.

Bobby Hoying, Kevin Kolb, Nick Foles and Derek Carr are all peas from the same pod.

Unfortunately for you though, only one of those guys is ever gonna toss 7 td's in 3/4's of one game in Oakland's stadium, and it isn't gonna be David Carrs littler, less talented, less well coached younger brother, who actually plays there.

That's gotta sting just a little, hunh?

How do you lead your offense to negative yards in the first half, anyway?

Keep talking Greg. That handle name is coming!

You know..... I've not even been thinking about that.

But since I've ALREADY WON THE BET, it looks like I need to come up with an a new name and avatar for you. Hmmmm....

Carr's qb rating is under 100, and falling faster than the price for a nick foles autographed rams jersey, so we have to assume you're talking about the name greg gets to slap on you.

After sleeping on it, I've narrowed the name down to.....

Foles4Life

DatArmTalentDoe

Captain Carrbage

CarrbageTime

Nick Marshallftw

Anybody got any others? I'll decide from the list on Friday.