rstarter

Ongoing Derek Carr Thread

41 minutes ago, drewg22 said:

Welp, another year the Great Derek Carr goes with out a playoff win.

And we get to see the better QB finally

1 hour ago, drewg22 said:

Welp, another year the Great Derek Carr goes with out a playoff win.

51 minutes ago, downundermike said:

And we get to see the better QB finally

Y'all are just like roaches smh.

RIP time for me and this thread. It was fun for a bit.

Carr is a solid qb with a good offense around him and an improving D. Oakland is no longer a laughing stock.

With that said, his biggest fan boy his delusional in thinking its all Carr. 

Carrbage is still a carrtard, but Carr is pretty good.

And im atta here.

I can't help but feel like Raider fan mojo'd their season.  Here on the WC they were gloating like I haven't seen even by cowboy fan. "7 pro bowlers!!!!"  Bla blah blah.  

Look at you now?  No carr, no chance.  Those 7 pro bowlers are now all raider fan has to show for the season. 

16 hours ago, downundermike said:

Don't leave now, it's gonna be epic when Connor Cook wins a playoff game.

Pretty sure McGloin is the starter now.

1 hour ago, nipples said:

Pretty sure McGloin is the starter now.

I think they should try putting Cook out there this last game.

We all know who McGloin is, a one interception per touchdown guy. He's likely not gonna take them far. Might as well give Cook a shot.

I disagree. It's not like Cook is the QB of the future there so I see no point in playing a rookie when you've got a veteran who has started games. No, McGloin isn't very good but I like their chances a hell of a lot better with him than I do with a rookie with zero NFL snaps under his belt.

The Raiders also still have a shot at the 1 seed. The Pats finish in Miami where they have struggled in recent years, including the final week in 2015 that cost them the 1 seed then as well.

If only he could find a way to harness some of dat arm talent and direct it into healing his leg, he'd be back in time for the playoffs.

In all seriousness though, best wishes and hope he has a speedy recovery - great young talent.

its a shame Carr has shown be very injury prone . But this is why it became a a standard all cars have air bags since 1999  shame he was buit in 1991

26 minutes ago, NE.Jon said:

its a shame Carr has shown be very injury prone . But this is why it became a a standard all cars have air bags since 1999  shame he was buit in 1991

I came back here to see what happened to Carrs leg i had no clue till now.. but this post.. :thumbsup:

McGloin has a chance to come in and be the vertical passing threat this team needs.  We all know Carr is going to dink and dunk his way down the field, but with the weapons they have a QB with a little bit of guts could be just what the doctor ordered.  They are now legit SB contenders with Carr in the shop for repairs.

21 hours ago, Jenkins27 said:

We all know who McGloin is, a one interception per touchdown guy. He's likely not gonna take them far.

We all know about his TD to INT ratio, but what about his TD to Completed Passes to an Offensive Lineman ratio?

That looked really painful, so do you think that the KC Chiefs will win the division this week?   I am going to root for Andy Reid in the playoffs since Eagles didn't make it.

17 hours ago, CarrbageTime said:

McGloin???? Lol you people have no shame smh.

You'll see.  The only question is, when McGloin has postseason success and the Raiders get a look at a QB who isn't afraid to go downfield, will Carr be able to win the starting job back in training camp?  I guess only time will tell.

I wonder if they will go back to Derek Carr next year after Connor Cook leads them to the Super Bowl.