rstarter

Ongoing Derek Carr Thread

11 minutes ago, Jenkins27 said:

I wonder if they will go back to Derek Carr next year after Connor Cook leads them to the Super Bowl.

He may not make final cuts.

13 minutes ago, Jenkins27 said:

I wonder if they will go back to Derek Carr next year after Connor Cook leads them to the Super Bowl.

Over 7 YPA, and we know the Raiders like to go vertical. Captain Checkdown is done.

I haven't followed the thread for a while but thought I'd come stir the pot a little... just for ish and giggles...

2014 Rookie Carr:

348/599 58.1% 3,270 YDS 5.5 AVG 21 TDs 12 INTs 76.6 Passer Rating

2016 Rookie Wentz:

379/607 62.4% 3,782 YDS 6.2 AVG 16 TDs 14 INTs 79.3 Passer Rating

I guess Wentz has more Arm Talent...

11 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I haven't followed the thread for a while but thought I'd come stir the pot a little... just for ish and giggles...

2014 Rookie Carr:

2016 Rookie Wentz:

and thats without the great oline and massive weapons.

a Carr is never the same after a accident even more so if it has body damage let alone broken axel 

On 01/01/2017 at 10:13 PM, VaBeach_Eagle said:

2014 Rookie Carr:

2016 Rookie Wentz:

I said i was done here but im bored and this thread can provide some laughs..

Ya but did Wentz pass dat eye test doe?

On Sunday, January 01, 2017 at 9:13 PM, VaBeach_Eagle said:

2014 Rookie Carr:

2016 Rookie Wentz:

All this talk from these busters that were about that "TD, first down, get down" spiel when Foles was the QB. And let's be serious Wentz will never have the arm talent that Carr has. More TDs less INTs while having one of the worst receivers and worst running game, helping him play the NFLs toughest schedule. But Wentz is the better QB? G. T. F. O. H!!!!

5 minutes ago, CarrbageTime said:

All this talk from these busters that were about that "TD, first down, get down" spiel when Foles was the QB. And let's be serious Wentz will never have the arm talent that Carr has. More TDs less INTs while having one of the worst receivers and worst running game, helping him play the NFLs toughest schedule. But Wentz is the better QB? G. T. F. O. H!!!!

Wentz can atleast finish a Whole season . 

Its 3 seasons now and still Carr has not lived up to the hype and abilities you claimed .  He has one of the best Olines and best selection of weapons but still struggling.  You think he is tough because of a pinky ?  Foles played with a broken dam hand . Mcnabb played with a broken ankle .  Carr is soft and injury prone  and seems to fail when the games matter  the most .

btw you realize this is a eagles fan MB . GTFO and join your true temas MB with Rtard Nation  I mean raider nation 

found this picture of Rstarter , It shows proof it seem of paint huffing . No wonder he comes up with the things he does 

Image result for derek carr lol meme

Derek Carr can put this thread to rest with a great showing in his first playoff game tomor.................oh wait, nevermind.

How does his performance stack up historically? Please stop trying to bring up the subject of who the better QB is Carr was making throws as a redshirt sophomore that Wentz hasn't attempted all year in the Fing pros! Get out of here with that nonsense.

2 hours ago, NE.Jon said:

Wentz can atleast finish a Whole season . 

Its 3 seasons now and still Carr has not lived up to the hype and abilities you claimed .  He has one of the best Olines and best selection of weapons but still struggling.  You think he is tough because of a pinky ?  Foles played with a broken dam hand . Mcnabb played with a broken ankle .  Carr is soft and injury prone  and seems to fail when the games matter  the most .

btw you realize this is a eagles fan MB . GTFO and join your true temas MB with Rtard Nation  I mean raider nation 

When did I ever bring up toughness? Let us just talk about who the better QB was in their respective rookie years. Y'all want to fault me for hailing Carr as one of the best QB prospects in a long time -- something that he has confirmes time and again through his play and leadership -- and when I respond you want to complain that I'm bringing up irrelevant topics. Again, GTFFFFOH!

15 minutes ago, CarrbageTime said:

How does his performance stack up historically? Please stop trying to bring up the subject of who the better QB is Carr was making throws as a redshirt sophomore that Wentz hasn't attempted all year in the Fing pros! Get out of here with that nonsense.

When did I ever bring up toughness? Let us just talk about who the better QB was in their respective rookie years. Y'all want to fault me for hailing Carr as one of the best QB prospects in a long time -- something that he has confirmes time and again through his play and leadership -- and when I respond you want to complain that I'm bringing up irrelevant topics. Again, GTFFFFOH!

Foles playoff QB rating - 105

Cards playoff QB rating - 0

15 minutes ago, CarrbageTime said:

Wentz has better Stats as a rookie then Carr did without out any stud WRs .   With a Rookie HC with a team on both sides of ball learning new system .  His record is also better  as well . 

Foles while he was a starter with eagles still outshines Carr .... not Foles fault Chip hated him and sent him to a place that never really wanted him or knew how to use ANY QB 

Wentz also has 2 rushing TDs  DC had 0

PASSING STATS  
SEASON TEAM GP CMP ATT CMP% YDS AVG TD LNG INT FUM QBR RAT
2016 16 379 607 62.4 3,782 6.23 16 73 14 9 55.4 79.3
Career 16 379 607 62.4 3,782 6.23 16 73 14 9 -- 79.3

PASSING STATS  
2014 16 348 599 58.1 3,270 5.46 21 77 12 4 43.4 76.6

7 hours ago, downundermike said:

Derek Carr can put this thread to rest with a great showing in his first playoff game tomor.................oh wait, nevermind.

He's injury prone... No Leg Talent...

1 hour ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

He's injury prone... No Leg Talent...

he has trouble holding the ball correctly with all his fingers .

Its funny how Rtart is at it again with making stupid claims . when people show proof he vanishes . He was all over the place in big letters and colors  laughing and saying tol you so BS .  poor kid is heart broken 

On 1/6/2017 at 4:08 PM, CarrbageTime said:

On 1/6/2017 at 4:38 PM, NE.Jon said:

Wentz also has 2 rushing TDs  DC had 0

PASSING STATS  
2016 16 379 607 62.4 3,782 6.23 16 73 14 9 55.4 79.3
Career 16 379 607 62.4 3,782 6.23 16 73 14 9 -- 79.3

PASSING STATS  
2014 16 348 599 58.1 3,270 5.46 21 77 12 4 43.4 76.6

You ask then you run away to other threads anytime it does not fit your BS .... Facts are facts . Carr is injury prone one .  Carr never came close to being Rodger for 3rd stright year . Fasle MVP and gets his stats padded  aka  Carrbage time 

On ‎1‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 4:08 PM, CarrbageTime said:

Y'all want to fault me for hailing Carr as one of the best QB prospects in a long time -- something that he has confirmes time and again through his play and leadership -- and when I respond you want to complain that I'm bringing up irrelevant topics. Again, GTFFFFOH!

Yes.  Yes we do want to fault you for hailing Carr as one of the best QB prospects in a long time.

If you had simply hailed him as one of the best QB prospects in 2014, this thread would have been over about 175 pages ago.  It still wouldn't be an open and shut case, but you would certainly have a leg to stand on.  (no pun intended) 

The fact that you still believe he's one of the best of all time is what is still getting you in water.  He has proven to be, at best, above average.  At worst, serviceable. 

I personally believe he is above average and will enjoy a pleasant NFL career.  No HOF, no important NFL records or stats.

35 minutes ago, Vee said:

Yes.  Yes we do want to fault you for hailing Carr as one of the best QB prospects in a long time.

If you had simply hailed him as one of the best QB prospects in 2014, this thread would have been over about 175 pages ago.  It still wouldn't be an open and shut case, but you would certainly have a leg to stand on.  (no pun intended) 

The fact that you still believe he's one of the best of all time is what is still getting you in water.  He has proven to be, at best, above average.  At worst, serviceable. 

I personally believe he is above average and will enjoy a pleasant NFL career.  No HOF, no important NFL records or stats.

I cant speak for all . But most thought he was a good prospect . The problem was the overload of posts and threads .  Even posting about him where he had no business in . It kinda makes you want to hate the guy because its like eating the same dam thing week after week you just get sick of it . 

1 hour ago, NE.Jon said:

I cant speak for all . But most thought he was a good prospect . The problem was the overload of posts and threads .  Even posting about him where he had no business in . It kinda makes you want to hate the guy because its like eating the same dam thing week after week you just get sick of it . 

Carrtart will never get sick of eating Carr week after week.

13 minutes ago, FlyinBrian36-20 said:

Carrtart will never get sick of eating Carr week after week.

imagine what a UV light would pick up on the posters in his room