rstarter

Ongoing Derek Carr Thread

21 minutes ago, bobbywizdum said:

Ironically foles had better numbers than both of them but according to many hes ab awful qb...lol

Foles' first 25 games (not all starts):

538/876 61.4% 6,580 YDS 44 TDs 16 INTs 93.7 Passer Rating

(There were a couple of games where he threw 1 pass or 2 passes, I didn't count those.)

1 minute ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

(There were a couple of games where he threw 1 pass or 2 passes, I didn't count those.)

We really need rstarter back in here though...this thread was an all time great lol

23 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

im still waiting for Howie to unload Nick for a mega deal / trade   With the need of good Qbs in the league  , he should be starting somewhere . 

6 minutes ago, NE.Jon said:

im still waiting for Howie to unload Nick for a mega deal / trade   With the need of good Qbs in the league  , he should be starting somewhere . 

The Dolphins could use a QB ... A.J. Feeley anyone?

3 hours ago, NE.Jon said:

I like security personally. Obviously we have a good roster and without depth our season would be over. Depth at the most important position is a great thing. That being said there are alot of teams he could start for. Will be an interesting offseason.

So it's over?

rstarter is not coming back, is he.

He basically patted himself on the back when the Raiders committed all that money to him, as if that somehow confirmed his opinion on Carr, and now he's back in the Foles v Carr debate?

<sigh>

7 hours ago, Vee said:

So it's over?

rstarter is not coming back, is he.

He basically patted himself on the back when the Raiders committed all that money to him, as if that somehow confirmed his opinion on Carr, and now he's back in the Foles v Carr debate?

<sigh>

I haven't seen CarrbageTime in a long time.

I was looking back through some old posts though and came across this one:

On ‎9‎/‎15‎/‎2014 at 4:00 PM, VaBeach_Eagle said:
On ‎8‎/‎31‎/‎2014 at 9:01 PM, rstarter said:

I'm an Eagles fan, no doubt about it. Also, I don't "hate" Nick Foles. Unlike some posters here, I want the Eagles to get the best talent available regardless of whether the improvement is in a need area or not. IMHO, we missed out on getting a guy that could've will be one of the best QBs the NFL draft has ever produced.

I tried to go back to the original 8/31/2014 post, and oddly, he deleted it ... good thing people quoted some of his more outlandish proclamations. For the record, I believe I underlined the underlined part, but the 'could've' was all his, from his original post.

1 hour ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I haven't seen CarrbageTime in a long time.

I was looking back through some old posts though and came across this one:

I tried to go back to the original 8/31/2014 post, and oddly, he deleted it ... good thing people quoted some of his more outlandish proclamations. For the record, I believe I underlined the underlined part, but the 'could've' was all his, from his original post.

there is a few poster that love to try and hide there tracks .   Quotes   and sometimes  a Screenname a nd google search go a long way  :D 

Rstarter's victory lap seems to have been a bit premature.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/12/11/snow-football-is-the-best-football-and-other-week-14-thoughts/

Derek Carr doesn’t look like a $125 million quarterback. Carr has struggled all season after signing a five-year, $125 million contract this offseason, and the Raiders’ loss to the Chiefs yesterday may have been Carr’s worst game yet. Against a bad Chiefs defense that was playing without top cornerback Marcus Peters, Carr threw two interceptions and was terrible for three quarters until finally putting up some numbers in garbage time. When a team sinks the kind of salary cap space in a player that the Raiders have sunk into Carr, that player absolutely must produce. Carr is not producing.

4 hours ago, Mortimer said:

That guy spelled Carrbage Time wrong.

he wont be posting any cute little GIFs  anytime soon . 

On 4/3/2017 at 7:38 PM, rstarter said:

Three years after he was drafted, and he's about to break the bank with his next contract. If I had to put my prediction on Carr on a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being damn near prophetic, I'd put it at a....

giphy.gif

Ahh, good times....

4 hours ago, NE.Jon said:

he wont be posting any cute little GIFs  anytime soon . 

You mean the ones when Wentz would throw a ball slightly above a receivers chest? Then rstarter would say that his accuracy is awful? Lol

Raiders paid for a Bugatti didnt opt for warranty  and their Carr turned out to be a Lemon  

14 hours ago, bwestbrook36 said:

You mean the ones when Wentz would throw a ball slightly above a receivers chest? Then rstarter would say that his accuracy is awful? Lol

I think there was a deep TD throw, which was completed by the way, and he was saying how he put too much air under it and it should have been a crisper throw...or something like that.

Even though the ball was completed for a TD....

Carr has never had a 100+ Passer Rating season.

Derek Carr: 28-31 Record
2017 - 268/420 63.8% 2,942 YDS 18 TDs 4.3% 10 INTs 2.4%  245.2 YDS per Game 88.8 Passer Rating
Career - 1323/2152 61.5% 14,136 YDS 99 TDs 4.6% 41 INTs 1.9% 239.6 YDS per Game 88.1 Passer Rating

Carson Wentz: 18-11 Record
2017 - 265/440 60.2% 3,296 YDS 33 TDS 7.5% 7 INTs 1.6% 253.5 YDS per Game 101.9 Passer Rating
Career - 644/1047 61.5% 7,078 YDS 49 TDs 4.7% 21 INTs 2.0%  244.1 YDS per Game  88.8 Passer Rating

All he had to do was hold onto the ball and worst case FG to go into OT  :D   Dat arm talent doe