rstarter

Ongoing Derek Carr Thread

5 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

At the time it's funny, but long term the drop the mic moment could prove to be a dud.

Without referencing the political aspect of the video (we try to leave all that in CVON), if Nick Foles wins Super Bowl MVP, that's not only a short term mic drop, it's a 'forever' mic drop.

I'm not saying he WILL win it, just that if he did, there's nothing else that could be said that couldn't be shut down with a picture of Nick holding the Lombardi over his head with 'MVP' attached to it. Even if Carr went on to do it also, Nick would have done it first, and more impressively because he'd have done it as a backup.

32 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Without referencing the political aspect of the video (we try to leave all that in CVON), if Nick Foles wins Super Bowl MVP, that's not only a short term mic drop, it's a 'forever' mic drop.

I'm not saying he WILL win it, just that if he did, there's nothing else that could be said that couldn't be shut down with a picture of Nick holding the Lombardi over his head with 'MVP' attached to it. Even if Carr went on to do it also, Nick would have done it first, and more impressively because he'd have done it as a backup.

I hear you but what if Nick ends up getting traded after all this MVP stuff happens and goes back to being the Rams Nick with 56% completion 7 TDs and 10 INTs on his new team. Then the next year throws for 5 TDs and 15 INTs until he is released and retires from football. What if we find out that it was the Eagles team and system that allowed him to win the super bowl MVP award. Meanwhile Carr continues his average of 26 TDs and 11 INTs or improves it dramatically and consistently plays at a high level in the league for 10-15 more years. I don't think a super bowl MVP award for Nick would settle the argument.

9 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

I hear you but what if Nick ends up getting traded after all this MVP stuff happens and goes back to being the Rams Nick with 56% completion 7 TDs and 10 INTs on his new team. Then the next year throws for 5 TDs and 15 INTs until he is released and retires from football. What if we find out that it was the Eagles team and system that allowed him to win the super bowl MVP award. Meanwhile Carr continues his average of 26 TDs and 11 INTs or improves it dramatically and consistently plays at a high level in the league for 10-15 more years. I don't think a super bowl MVP award for Nick would settle the argument. 

Nothing else would matter. He'd be Super Bowl MVP for all eternity. Anything that comes afterward wouldn't matter.

The argument being settled wouldn't even matter. Let's say Foles gets traded, starts and is a complete flop while Carr plays well, so the OP comes back to gloat that Carr is better than Foles. All it would take to shut him/her up would be the simple posting of a picture of Foles hoisting the Lombardi or flashing his Ring.

This thread isn't even about whether Carr is a good QB or not. This thread actually has very little to do with Carr, and that the whole reason that it's lived as long as it has.

The OP even tried to clone his way back onto the thread before the Christmas game, but he was sniffed out immediately.

6 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Nothing else would matter. He'd be Super Bowl MVP for all eternity. Anything that comes afterward wouldn't matter.

The argument being settled wouldn't even matter. Let's say Foles gets traded, starts and is a complete flop while Carr plays well, so the OP comes back to gloat that Carr is better than Foles. All it would take to shut him/her up would be the simple posting of a picture of Foles hoisting the Lombardi or flashing his Ring.

This thread isn't even about whether Carr is a good QB or not. This thread actually has very little to do with Carr, and that the whole reason that it's lived as long as it has.

The OP even tried to clone his way back onto the thread before the Christmas game, but he was sniffed out immediately.

Joe Flacco was a super bowl MVP..

Caught cloning his way onto the thread? Wow time to unplug

3 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

Joe Flacco was a super bowl MVP..

Caught cloning his way onto the thread? Wow time to unplug

But the OP didn't say anything about Flacco in comparison to Carr. Again though, it's not really about the players, it's more about how the OP has comported him/herself over these few years. So it's not about a player winning Super Bowl MVP ahead of Derek Carr, it would be specifically about Nick Foles winning it.

Yeah, he came onto the thread as a brand new member @Java15 and posted twice. After his first post, everyone called him out as being rstarter, he then deleted both of his posts (which is exactly an rstarter trait) and we've never heard from him/her ever again.

3 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

But the OP didn't say anything about Flacco in comparison to Carr. Again though, it's not really about the players, it's more about how the OP has comported him/herself over these few years. So it's not about a player winning Super Bowl MVP ahead of Derek Carr, it would be specifically about Nick Foles winning it.

Yeah, he came onto the thread as a brand new member @Java15 and posted twice. After his first post, everyone called him out as being rstarter, he then deleted both of his posts (which is exactly an rstarter trait) and we've never heard from him/her ever again.

That is unless his other screen name is Nightmare.

And even now, the one time in months that Rstarter comes back as himself, he only does so to basically announce he's taking his ball and going home.

In addition to RTK, I have little doubt Rstarter was hoping Nick would fail hard in the playoffs.

4 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

And even now, the one time in months that Rstarter comes back as himself, he only does so to basically announce he's taking his ball and going home.

In addition to RTK, I have little doubt Rstarter was hoping Nick would fail hard in the playoffs.

But as much as I've argued with RTK these last few weeks, he was man (or woman) enough to step up and eat a little (or a lot) of crow. Sincere or not, he (or she) did it. So that's something.

1 minute ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

But as much as I've argued with RTK these last few weeks, he was man (or woman) enough to step up and eat a little (or a lot) of crow. Sincere or not, he (or she) did it. So that's something.

Yeah, he did have the courage to show up.

3 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I understand. Well maybe he has issues and being bullied online isn't helping it's 100 vs 1 that probably makes him do weird things. I kind of admired that he stuck with Derek and defended himself for a long time. 

4 minutes ago, boogyman said:

That is unless his other screen name is Nightmare.

Lol that's funny. I'm from Fresno, CA. Derek went to Fresno State and I know some of his family. I went to the same high school as Michael Kendricks and his brother as well at Hoover high. Both teams they were on in HS couldn't win the section championship, but the team I was on won it all haha. I'm like Al Bundy over here, that's my claim to fame ? I'm telling you this because it's the only reason I had interest in this thread and why I didn't like the negativity against Derek. 

3 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

I understand. Well maybe he has issues and being bullied online isn't helping it's 100 vs 1 that probably makes him do weird things. I kind of admired that he stuck with Derek and defended himself for a long time. 

He's not being 'bullied', if anything it's giving back to a bully, what he was trying to give out to everyone else, him/herself.

32 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

Lol that's funny. I'm from Fresno, CA. Derek went to Fresno State and I know some of his family. I went to the same high school as Michael Kendricks and his brother as well at Hoover high. Both teams they were on in HS couldn't win the section championship, but the team I was on won it all haha. I'm like Al Bundy over here, that's my claim to fame ? I'm telling you this because it's the only reason I had interest in this thread and why I didn't like the negativity against Derek. 

Yeah. Funny. Have fun at mass.

42 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

He's not being 'bullied', if anything it's giving back to a bully, what he was trying to give out to everyone else, him/herself.

Nice logic..?

12 minutes ago, boogyman said:

Yeah. Funny. Have fun at mass.

Have fun turning this thread into "emb legendary status" What an accomplishment.. ?

20 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

Nice logic..?

Have fun turning this thread into "emb legendary status" What an accomplishment.. ?

He's deleted a lot of his posts, but I'm sure there's some still in this thread and you can see what I'm talking about.

If he can't take what he dishes out, he should probably turn to some other form of entertainment. If I call you an idiot and say that you're a fool who doesn't know what he's talking about, then I should expect you to come back at me with the same or more than what I dished out. If I can't take it then I shouldn't be dishing it out at you, and when you do come back at me, it isn't you 'bullying' me. It's you giving me back, what I gave you.

7 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

He's deleted a lot of his posts, but I'm sure there's some still in this thread and you can see what I'm talking about.

If he can't take what he dishes out, he should probably turn to some other form of entertainment. If I call you an idiot and say that you're a fool who doesn't know what he's talking about, then I should expect you to come back at me with the same or more than what I dished out. If I can't take it then I shouldn't be dishing it out at you, and when you do come back at me, it isn't you 'bullying' me. It's you giving me back, what I gave you.

Fair enough. You conversate with many people here and know a lot more about this rstarter person than me. I believe you (like it matters), but I'll butt out.  Before I go I just wanna say again Derek Carr is the man:rock:but I sure hope Nick Foles convinces everyone that he is betterEagle_smiley.jpg Today will be a memorable day.

1 minute ago, Nightmare said:

Fair enough. You conversate with many people here and know a lot more about this rstarter person than me. I believe you (like it matters), but I'll butt out.  Before I go I just wanna say again Derek Carr is the man:rock:but I sure hope Nick Foles convinces everyone that he is betterEagle_smiley.jpg Today will be a memorable day.

You idiot, you fool! You don't know... err... never mind...

lol

Seriously though, if rstarter would do what RTK did about Foles, everyone would pretty much lose interest. All the doubling down over the years though made this thread just grow and grow and grow. Almost like the "Shady is a bust" thread. That one was a fun thread.

14 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Rstarter may not be man, or woman in this day and age.

Most people – including most transgender people – are either male or female. But some people don't neatly fit into the categories of "man" or "woman," or "male” or "female.” For example, some people have a gender that blends elements of being a man or a woman, or a gender that is different than either male or female. Some people don't identify with any gender. Some people's gender changes over time.

People whose gender is not male or female use many different terms to describe themselves, with non-binary being one of the most common. Other terms include genderqueer, agender, bigender, and more. None of these terms mean exactly the same thing – but all speak to an experience of gender that is not simply male or female.

3 hours ago, Excel said:

Rstarter may not be man, or woman in this day and age.

Most people – including most transgender people – are either male or female. But some people don't neatly fit into the categories of "man" or "woman," or "male” or "female.” For example, some people have a gender that blends elements of being a man or a woman, or a gender that is different than either male or female. Some people don't identify with any gender. Some people's gender changes over time.

People whose gender is not male or female use many different terms to describe themselves, with non-binary being one of the most common. Other terms include genderqueer, agender, bigender, and more. None of these terms mean exactly the same thing – but all speak to an experience of gender that is not simply male or female.

as crzy as people are these days ...  I think I have them all  .  YOu know the PC crowd  :x 

Agender

Androgyne

Androgynes

Androgynous

Bigender

Cis

Cis Female

Cis Male

Cis Man

Cis Woman

Cisgender

Cisgender Female

Cisgender Male

Cisgender Man

Cisgender Woman

Female to Male

FTM

Gender Fluid

Gender Nonconforming

Gender Questioning

Gender Variant

Genderqueer

Intersex

Male to Female

MTF

Neither

Neutrois

Non-binary

Other

Pangender

Trans

Trans Female

Trans Male

Trans Man

Trans Person

Trans*Female

Trans*Male

Trans*Man

Trans*Person

Trans*Woman

Transexual

Transexual Female

Transexual Male

Transexual Man

Transexual Person

Transexual Woman

Transgender Female

Transgender Person

Transmasculine

Two-spirit 

1 hour ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Super Bowl Winning, Super Bowl MVP Foles!

Big D ick Superbowl Winning and SB MVP Foles 

1 hour ago, Greg Garrity said:

It’s now official. Nick Foles > Derek Carr

l

o

l

C'mon now. Foles doesn't have one tenth the arm talent that Carr does. He should be envious of that, regardless of him leading his team to a Super Bowl title.