rstarter

Ongoing Derek Carr Thread

On ‎9‎/‎2‎/‎2014 at 11:17 AM, rstarter said:

Who's the better QB Nick Foles or Derek Carr?

I think we have our answer...

On ‎9‎/‎6‎/‎2014 at 7:41 PM, rstarter said:

Green Bay, New England, Denver, New Orleans : Incumbent QBs have won at least 1 super bowl. They have QBs that are better right now than Carr.

Indianapolis: Have a #1 QB that they drafted two years ago. Say what you will about Luck, but he has a "franchise"-type skill set.

Philadelphia: Please, point me to something that Foles does better than Carr? You want to point to stats, but the system created such wide, wide open options that I'm left pondering: if Foles played in a Colts or Redskins or Seahawks type system would he have accumulated the TDs/INTs he did? Put Carr in this system, and I have no doubt in my mind that we'd field the best offensive team in the league.

Remembering your fondness for animated GIF's... also, you need to update your list of "Incumbent QBs" who are "better right now than Carr".  

TD.gif.df733139fba5843d1aef9e313f88e5f5.gif

TD2.gif.d483b2819660ab0bf78ec8240b35c642.gif

TD3.gif.2d0bcfffb6da63ab61d72ff4108706fa.gif

Dime.gif.1dd90870fcca2952d4159f6122900fa0.gif

Dime2.gif.33ca45e9f8cef8488f8ed8eecac46ddf.gif

Dime3.gif.0993553fb9914103ef82ed71576f85ed.gif

Oh, and then there's this...

PhillySpecial.gif.3cfaed89187de46340191c5ada401e69.gif

So I haven't been in here in forever and was wondering why it was bumped. Do I have this right: 

1) he was thumping his chest when Carr got the extension

2) Dissappeared in October 

3) Created a Clone to rep his position

4) Just came back under his normal account and claim he quit the NFL, thus his absence? 

That might be the most chicken s*** EMB thing I have ever seen.

2 hours ago, paco said:

So I haven't been in here in forever and was wondering why it was bumped. Do I have this right: 

4) Just came back under his normal account and claim he quit the NFL, thus his absence? 

That pretty much sums it up. But, you could add:

5) Logs in anonymously so nobody can see that he's here, so he can read this thread.

(I see you rstarter, I see everything!)

27 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

That pretty much sums it up. But, you could add:

5) Logs in anonymously so nobody can see that he's here, so he can read this thread.

(I see you rstarter, I see everything!)

Who does he sign in as? 

17 minutes ago, PhillyGreenMachine said:

Who does he sign in as? 

He can sign in as himself and nobody would know he was here. Go to my profile or just hover your mouse on my avatar and you'll see that the last time I visited, was November 9th, 2017, yet here I am posting on February 23rd, 2018.

59 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

He can sign in as himself and nobody would know he was here. Go to my profile or just hover your mouse on my avatar and you'll see that the last time I visited, was November 9th, 2017, yet here I am posting on February 23rd, 2018.

Weird

Just now, PhillyGreenMachine said:

Weird

If you check the 'Log In Anonymously' box when you log in, it doesn't log you as being logged in.

There's a lot of logs in that sentence... :huh: 

9 hours ago, PhillyGreenMachine said:

Who does he sign in as? 

I think he has another name Java or something. Funny how he vanished like rtart. Even after eagles won the sb.

12 hours ago, paco said:

Hes next level chkn sht. How do you claim to be an eagles fan, 99% of your posts are Carr related then vanish after foles wins the sb. Lmao

18 minutes ago, FlyinBrian36-20 said:

Hes next level chkn sht. How do you claim to be an eagles fan, 99% of your posts are Carr related then vanish after foles wins the sb. Lmao

Guaranteed he's on some other teams message board toting the greatness of Nick Foles, saying that they need to trade for him... lol

5 hours ago, FlyinBrian36-20 said:

His original premise of "The Eagles should have drafted Derek Carr” was valid at a point in time, but the one thing he wasn’t able to get through his thick skull was the fact that at the time, the Eagles didn’t need a quarterback. They had a guy that probably had the greatest touchdown/interception ratio in nfl history with more than 20 touchdown passes.

He made me root against Carr which is unfortunate because he has much more of a future than his brother had. Oh well, Foles is a Super Bowl champion and that kind of matters more. I will miss rstarter’s gifs showing how much velocity both guys had on throws, which really doesn’t matter.

I knew he was a coward and this would happen the moment either A: Carrs career took a big downturn, or B: Foles career had a major success. Disappeared forever like the little bish he is.

52 minutes ago, boogyman said:

I knew he was a coward and this would happen the moment either A: Carrs career took a big downturn, or B: Foles career had a major success. Disappeared forever like the little bish he is.

He essentially took his ball and went home.

54 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

He essentially took his ball and went home.

It's a shame he didn't just man up and eat a little crow for a few days and take the ribbing. If he'd have just done that, this thread might actually go away lol.

It's better this way though. Gives us more opportunities to pad our post counts... :huh: 

1 minute ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

It's a shame he didn't just man up and eat a little crow for a few days and take the ribbing. If he'd have just done that, this thread might actually go away lol.

It's better this way though. Gives us more opportunities to pad our post counts... :huh: 

That it does.

On 2/24/2018 at 10:39 PM, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Indeed.

On 24/02/2018 at 10:39 PM, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Didnt you hear? His love of the game has died. A " life long eagle fan" loses his love of the game. Even with the SB win he cant find joy in football anymore, with foles being a champ and carr being a chump.

On 2/26/2018 at 1:25 PM, leanmeangreenmachine said:

Are we sure he's not at church?

He took it to the next level and joined a monastery.

I forget, has anyone mentioned that Nick Foles won Super Bowl MVP? If not, someone should post about it. CarrbageTime might not know...

4 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I forget, has anyone mentioned that Nick Foles won Super Bowl MVP? If not, someone should post about it. CarrbageTime might not know...

I think he is still at the worlds longest church retreat.  We should lock rtard and bobbyizdum in a room and let them hash out Foles v Carr.