rstarter

Ongoing Derek Carr Thread

On 7/6/2018 at 10:46 AM, zenclaybourne said:

The 4th best QB in the league according to his brother.

His bro just trying to inflate his value to try and extend his time as a starter.

We all know hes average at best.

52 minutes ago, FlyinBrian36-20 said:

His bro just trying to inflate his value to try and extend his time as a starter.

We all know hes average at best.

:lol: I know, that's why I said his brother instead of acting like he earned the designation.

@rstarter logs in last month and changes his profile picture to Kap kneeling, after stating he would no longer invest any money in this crap.  So Kap being blackballed is the reason he quit the NFL ????

image.thumb.png.8e61d888bb143d57375c5f9a9e39a06c.png

11 minutes ago, downundermike said:

@rstarter logs in last month and changes his profile picture to Kap kneeling, after stating he would no longer invest any money in this crap.  So Kap being blackballed is the reason he quit the NFL ????

Didn't he say that he was boycotting the entire NFL because of the kneeling? Maybe I'm mistaken, but I thought I read that somewhere.

14 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Didn't he say that he was boycotting the entire NFL because of the kneeling? Maybe I'm mistaken, but I thought I read that somewhere.

Very vague as to the reason.

On 1/29/2018 at 6:34 AM, rstarter said:

So imagine my surprise when I logged on to my account after, what 4 months give or take and seeing over 20 notifications about Derek Carr. Now, if we're being serious about my absence on the boards I'd point to my opting to no longer support the NFL, financially or otherwise. To wit: I no longer have Directv, and save for the game highlights on Youtube I've not watched any NFL games broadcast in my area.

If y'all want to crown Foles/Wentz/etc I say go ahead. I'm no longer invested in this crap.

3 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Very vague as to the reason.

Well, one of his all-time classic moves was to try to use a clone to fool everyone and got caught right off the bat, then when he was called out for it, deleted all of his clone posts lol.

Like this one for instance, where he even talks about himself as if he's someone else lol:

On ‎12‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 1:56 PM, VaBeach_Eagle said:
On ‎12‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 8:06 AM, Java15 said:

Funny how cocky everyone in here is now after groveling at rstarter's feet last season and swearing you were "just kidding the whole time."

When are you going to fully honor the bet?

I don’t recall a stated reason Rstarter quit, but I’m pretty sure he was supportive of players kneeling. I always assumed he quit over the butthurt of Foles playing a big part in us winning the Super Bowl. 

2 hours ago, EagleJoe8 said:

I don’t recall a stated reason Rstarter quit, but I’m pretty sure he was supportive of players kneeling. I always assumed he quit over the butthurt of Foles playing a big part in us winning the Super Bowl. 

Which player played a bigger part?

He was mega hurt that Wentz and Foles did better then his man crush could ever do. But Im sure he left because Foles killed it and after all his ish talk could not face the truth 

18 hours ago, downundermike said:

If y'all want to crown Foles/Wentz/etc I say go ahead. I'm no longer invested in this crap.

This is really good because he really sucks at it. 😂

8 hours ago, NE.Jon said:

He was mega hurt that Wentz and Foles did better then his man crush could ever do. But Im sure he left because Foles killed it and after all his ish talk could not face the truth 

I wonder... could he be RTK? He has been known to use clones. I haven't really looked at both posting styles to see if they're similar or not.

4 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I wonder... could he be RTK? He has been known to use clones. I haven't really looked at both posting styles to see if they're similar or not.

he reminds me more of a Morris type. At least RTK is a Eagles fan 

12 minutes ago, NE.Jon said:

he reminds me more of a Morris type. At least RTK is a Eagles fan 

I don't know... dood didn't want Nick Foles to win the Super Bowl.

On 7/17/2018 at 5:28 PM, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Definitely could be RTK.

On 7/17/2018 at 10:25 PM, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I don't know... dood didn't want Nick Foles to win the Super Bowl.

but Morris is a quitter

9 hours ago, PhillyGreenMachine said:

Rtarted will be back if Foles/Wentz plays poorly.

Or if Carr lights the league on fire.

12 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

LOL he will come back to post random gifs congratulating himself  ... after church of course

On 7/21/2018 at 12:17 PM, PhillyGreenMachine said:

Rtarted will be back if Foles/Wentz plays poorly.

On 7/21/2018 at 9:37 PM, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I'll miss him, then. :sad:

I gotta say this in defense of Carr. He does throw some of the prettiest interception balls I've ever seen. You really can see the arm talent in those throws.

4 hours ago, FranklinFldEBUpper said:

I gotta say this in defense of Carr. He does throw some of the prettiest interception balls I've ever seen. You really can see the arm talent in those throws.

I thought  he played for the Rams last night 

On 10/23/2016 at 8:29 PM, rstarter said:

Might be too soon to start posting about him, but USC's Jake Bentley might just be the next Derek Carr. Dude's just a freshman, but with experience he's got the skill set to be one of the best in college football. #GOCOCKS

Too early to start watching the second coming of Derek Carr.... who seems to be the second coming of David Carr...

Not really the QB talent scout he thinks he is.