rstarter

Ongoing Derek Carr Thread

59 minutes ago, bobbywizdum said:

Ive been in here before you. Go bother someone else. 

and I was here before you :D 

6 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Yeah I’m only a page 2’er on this one 

because obviously, it matters so much   :D  :D :D 

21 minutes ago, NE.Jon said:

because obviously, it matters so much   :D  :D :D 

And I have 20 plus posts through the first 10 pages and not one from that troll, more izdum lies

1 hour ago, downundermike said:

And I have 20 plus posts through the first 10 pages and not one from that troll, more izdum lies

It's what he does.

2 hours ago, NE.Jon said:

and I was here before you :D 

Ok...there were many debates with carrbage time/rstarter that predated this classic thread. Not sure the point other than mike having no right to tell people what threads to be in. Hes a stalker who will now be chasing his own shadow. 

12 hours ago, bobbywizdum said:

Ok...there were many debates with carrbage time/rstarter that predated this classic thread. Not sure the point other than mike having no right to tell people what threads to be in. Hes a stalker who will now be chasing his own shadow. 

The point, don't come into a thread you are not part of and then ruin the catch line.  I also am amused you keep talking about these other debates and threads when you get owned in one, but there is no such threads or debates to be found.  As usual, you are a lying troll.

It would be easy for the Raiders to change quarterbacks after 2018

This blurb isn’t about whether Raiders coach Jon Gruden will change quarterbacks after the season. It’s not about whether he should. It’s only about whether he can.

And he can do it very easily.

Despite a 2017 contract that made Carr the highest paid player in NFL history (until he was leapfrogged by Matthew Stafford, Jimmy Garoppolo, Kirk Cousins, Matt Ryan, and Aaron Rodgers), the team structured the deal to make it, after 2018, a year-to-year proposition.

After year two (i.e., after this year), the Raiders could end the deal by cutting Carr before the third day of the 2019 waiver period, absorbing a cap charge of merely $7.5 million to wipe Carr off the books. After the third day of the 2019 waiver period, Carr’s $19.9 million salary for 2019 becomes fully guaranteed.

The salary already is guaranteed for injury, which means that any ailment that would prevent him from passing a physical before the third day after the Super Bowl would prevent the Raiders from cutting him — and would make the $19.9 million for 2019 fully guaranteed.

But if Carr emerges healthy and if Gruden decides he’d rather have someone else to run an offense that, as Chris Simms has said more than twice on PFT Live, Gruden regards as a Ferrari that he trusts the quarterback to not so much as scratch, Gruden could consider bringing in an older veteran who’d command a lot less money and who could have a Rich Gannon-style impact in Oakland.

Someone like, say, Ryan Fitzpatrick.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/09/26/it-would-be-easy-for-the-raiders-to-change-quarterbacks-after-2018/

1 hour ago, mike030270 said:

Is he still here? I haven’t seen the username in awhile 

he disappeared before the SB  saying something that he could not be around anymore ... came back once under a clone account  , got busted and not back since .... at least not post anyway

On 9/24/2018 at 9:59 PM, bobbywizdum said:

You specifically said you were ‘in here’ before him. Not talking to RStartr, nor debating this topic, you said ‘in here.’ You deliberately lied and are now trying to change the subject after being caught lying to everyone. Just be a man and own up to it, why are you always like this?

Just now, Vee said:

How’d Carr do today?

4.5 YPA, dat arm talent doe.

Sucks that idiot left, this thread would be epic.

Imagine if Foles is part of a trade for one of their players.  You know Gruden loves him some veteran QB’s.

41 minutes ago, downundermike said:

4.5 YPA, dat arm talent doe.

Sucks that idiot left, this thread would be epic.

Imagine if Foles is part of a trade for one of their players.  You know Gruden loves him some veteran QB’s.

as soon as Foles showed he was doing good in playoffs  ... he went bezerk  and said he quit watching football ...  Someone should of made a police wellness call for the kid 

On 9/26/2018 at 12:31 PM, mike030270 said:

Is he still here? I haven’t seen the username in awhile 

I think he's also kingNABB, who I've seen post recently. I made a comment to him about his boy Carr and he didnt bother responding.

Giants better watch out , Raiders might go QB with all that capital they have and a easy out next year on Carr .  I still cant believe they paid that dud so much .... It kinda started a crap storm of over paying  before performing 

You know rstarter is still here in some capacity, lurking around...

This thread will always live in infamy!

7 hours ago, Hoagie said:

You know rstarter is still here in some capacity, lurking around...

This thread will always live in infamy!

Poor guy just lost interest in football which was completely unrelated to this thread. 

1 hour ago, downundermike said:

Oh, poor little Derek is crying, boo hoo.  Nick Foles has the hardware, all DC has is a weekly a** kicking.

I dont know if I should laugh or feel bad...