rstarter

Ongoing Derek Carr Thread

I think we all know of the two that he questioned ( Carr or Foles)  who turned out to have the better career ( stat wise / & record setting at least...Foles). And as a back up most of his playing time at that!  But he will never show his face here, because he was so wrong !!

2 hours ago, mike030270 said:

That would be epic, and then Gruden could bring in a veteran QB, Super Bowl MVP Nick Foles

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/10/23/report-derek-carr-has-fractured-relationship-with-teammates/

Report: Derek Carr has "fractured relationship” with teammates

Posted by Mike Florio on October 23, 2018, 6:55 AM EDT
Getty Images

With Khalil Mack and Amari Cooper gone from the Raiders, the next question maybe isn’t whether the team wants to move quarterback Derek Carr but whether it can keep him.

Marcus Thompson II of TheAthletic.com reports that Carr currently has a "fractured relationship” with his teammates. The reportedly fractured relationship between Carr and his teammates is rooted in a loss of confidence in the quarterback, as exacerbated by game film from the London contest against the Seahawks that "showed what looked like him crying after being sacked and injuring his arm.”

"They saw his face,” Thompson writes. "They heard his whimper. They witnessed him explain on the sidelines. They assuredly watched it again in film session. It’s hard to see how Carr can lead this team again.”

It was indeed curious, to say the least, to see video of what appeared to be Carr crying in the melting-face way that a kid would cry after falling off his bike. If Thompson’s report is accurate, Carr’s teammates regard it as something worse than curious.

This doesn’t mean the Raiders will move on from Carr, but whether and to what extent the locker room believes in Carr could be a factor in coach Jon Gruden’s ultimate assessment as to whether Carr should or shouldn’t be the quarterback in 2019. As noted on Monday, his contract pays out an average of $19.6 million over the next four years, which could make him tradeable. If not, the Raiders will have to decide by the third day of the 2019 waiver period whether to keep Carr and pay him a guaranteed salary of $19.9 million next year or cut him and find another quarterback.

4 hours ago, downundermike said:

It will be so epic when Carr is traded and Foles is the Raiders starter next year.

It just sucks Rstarter won't be around to make excuses through it all. 

6 hours ago, downundermike said:

It will be so epic when Carr is traded and Foles is the Raiders starter next year.

I keep hearing that the Giants are interested in Carr, I guess that means Eli will end up in Jacksonville with his old pal Gunnery Sergeant Coughlin. 

11 minutes ago, birdman said:

I keep hearing that the Giants are interested in Carr, I guess that means Eli will end up in Jacksonville with his old pal Gunnery Sergeant Coughlin. 

Carr is a mental midget and could not handle New York, it would be great.

Wow this Rstarter guy really got in all of your heads. Dozens of posters developed  an irrational hate for a player all because of him. In the end I think he gets the W. 

2 hours ago, BKLYNYG said:

Wow this Rstarter guy really got in all of your heads. Dozens of posters developed  an irrational hate for a player all because of him. In the end I think he gets the W. 

His boy is mediocre and he quit a forum over it. The player he hated just won superbowl MVP. Again, he left forum of the team he is a fan of over a player on another team and his team promptly win a championship. I fail to see any wins.

You also realize that for most of, if not all the people posting in this thread it's just for laughs right? Some of you guys take this forum way to serious.

29 minutes ago, boogyman said:

His boy is mediocre and he quit a forum over it. The player he hated just won superbowl MVP. Again, he left forum of the team he is a fan of over a player on another team and his team promptly win a championship. I fail to see any wins.

You also realize that for most of, if not all the people posting in this thread it's just for laughs right? Some of you guys take this forum way to serious.

He is a Giants fan, he is just laying the ground work so when Carr is traded to New York he can pick up and carry the flame for rstarter.

6 hours ago, BKLYNYG said:

?

Take this L son, roam and be free.

6 hours ago, downundermike said:

He is a Giants fan, he is just laying the ground work so when Carr is traded to New York he can pick up and carry the flame for rstarter.

Or I'm just a Giants fans looking tune up a few Eagles fans up while I watch my team go down in flames. 

To be completely honest, I've only seen Carr play 5 or 6 times. I have no clue if he is a good or bad QB. I certainly don't listen to the hoodlums in this thread, which means I have to base my opinion on box scores and highlights. That's not enough information. The one thing I know for sure, at this point in their careers, he's much better than Eli. I bet OBJ would love catching bombs from Carr. 

18 minutes ago, BKLYNYG said:

Or I'm just a Giants fans looking tune up a few Eagles fans up while I watch my team go down in flames. 

To be completely honest, I've only seen Carr play 5 or 6 times. I have no clue if he is a good or bad QB. I certainly don't listen to the hoodlums in this thread, which means I have too base my opinion on box scores and highlights. That's not enough information. The one thing I know for sure, at this point in their careers, he's much better than Eli. I bet OBJ would love catching bombs from Carr. 

Bombs? In his last game Carr averaged 0.1 Air yards per pass. Lowest ever recorded since air yards have been charted. A handoff is more than 0.1 yards lol

1 hour ago, boogyman said:

Bombs? In his last game Carr averaged 0.1 Air yards per pass. Lowest ever recorded since air yards have been charted. A handoff is more than 0.1 yards lol

I bet you've only seen him play 5 or 6 times as well. You just got caught up the message board wave of emotion. Understandable. 

Thanks for the analysis off a one game sample size. I'll file that away. :rolleyes:

10 hours ago, BKLYNYG said:

Before commenting, read all 238 pages, then you might understand this thread.

The troll declared Carr the greatest draft pick in all of draft history. Declared him better than Aaron Rodgers... before Carr even took a single snap in rookie mini-camp. So what you perceive as 'irrational hate' for a 'player', it actually has nothing to do with the 'player'. It has everything to do with the enjoyment that comes from making fun of CarrbageTime. Especially when the idiot comes in using a clone, gets outed after his very first post, then immediately deletes all of the clone posts in hopes of erasing the evidence of his clonedom.  

So this thread actually has very little to do with the 'player'.

1 hour ago, BKLYNYG said:

I bet you've only seen him play 5 or 6 times as well. You just got caught up the message board wave of emotion. Understandable. 

Thanks for the analysis off a one game sample size. I'll file that away. :rolleyes:

I take it back. He is a beast. Arm talent out the wazoo. I think you guys should go all in on him. Trade whatever it takes and an extension similiar to the Cousins deal seems appropriate.