rstarter

Ongoing Derek Carr Thread

62612981_2368505643243082_54649011746562

59760786_2316867898406857_27462014362273

54197762_2230707010356280_81120468824877

7 minutes ago, gameshowfan91 said:

I mean what happened with Carr?

He was on the screen... talking and stuff. That's enough to throw @rstarter over the edge.

Derrick Carr devolves into a JAG QB all the while Nick Foles prevents a promising season from crashing down and helps us win our first Super Bowl while being named MVP in the process. 

You just can’t write sheet like this, and yet it really happened. :lol:  

9 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I have a feeling that @rstarter shot a load all over his TV tonight, if he has HBO.

Probably not.  Poor guy lost interest in football for reasons totally not related to Carr.

3 hours ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Derrick Carr devolves into a JAG QB all the while Nick Foles prevents a promising season from crashing down and helps us win our first Super Bowl while being named MVP in the process. 

You just can’t write sheet like this, and yet it really happened. :lol:  

That face you make when the guy you've been sheeting all over for years wins your team its first Super Bowl.

awkward-Buscemi.gif

On 1/29/2018 at 7:34 AM, rstarter said:

So imagine my surprise when I logged on to my account after, what 4 months give or take and seeing over 20 notifications about Derek Carr. Now, if we're being serious about my absence on the boards I'd point to my opting to no longer support the NFL, financially or otherwise. To wit: I no longer have Directv, and save for the game highlights on Youtube I've not watched any NFL games broadcast in my area.

If y'all want to crown Foles/Wentz/etc I say go ahead. I'm no longer invested in this crap.

Poor guy.  Didn't even get a chance to enjoy that amazing Eagles-Pats SuperBowl  :sad: 

4 hours ago, paco said:

Probably not.  Poor guy lost interest in football for reasons totally not related to Carr.

I wonder what it was...

philadelphia-eagles-nick-foles-7177b25d736af12a.thumb.jpg.3a799725d82fa93a0311cb053ffcaa56.jpg

1 hour ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I wonder what it was...

philadelphia-eagles-nick-foles-7177b25d736af12a.thumb.jpg.3a799725d82fa93a0311cb053ffcaa56.jpg

Couldn't have been.  He didn't watch the game, or any game that season, 'member?

Carr tanking and Foles thriving was totes a coincidence. 

1 hour ago, paco said:

Couldn't have been.  He didn't watch the game, or any game that season, 'member?

Carr tanking and Foles thriving was totes a coincidence. 

Yeah, but we all know that he was watching and still logs in here without posting. Let's not forget how he tried to pass himself off as "Java15", only to be called out for being who he actually was, then deleting his only two posts as 'Java15' since he was called out.

On ‎12‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 3:25 PM, VaBeach_Eagle said:

:lol: He deleted all (both) of his posts because he wasn't expecting to be outed as being CarrbageTime, and then when I directly asked him when he would comply with the bet, he actually answered without even thinking about the fact that he was 'incognito' as 'Java15' and not posting under his other name.

So in order to try to flee back into the dark corners where he can't be seen, he deleted his posts (attempting to destroy the evidence).

Curious if David Carr is still picking baby brother to win the super bowl this year...

31 minutes ago, Baynit said:

Curious if David Carr is still picking baby brother to win the super bowl this year...

Is he still smoking the funny stuff? 😛

13 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Is he still smoking the funny stuff? 😛

yeah I dunno man I read an article a week or so ago that had all of the talking heads from NFL.com and Carr has The Raiders and Falcons playing in the super bowl this year.

Maurice Jones Drew had the Jags winning it all.....  lol

Gil Brandt the Cowboys, Charlie Casserly the Texans and so on....  Basically all these dudes picked their own teams or teams that they had ties to...

The media are a huge joke to me anymore...