rstarter

Ongoing Derek Carr Thread

You've been reduced to this faulty logic too? I know the TATErs resort to this type of stuff when it suits their agenda, but I thought you were above that.

What's the Raiders Record?

And that's relevant to a discussion about the QB?

Good point, if I've learned anything from TATE this season, it's that the QB's W/L statistic is completely irrelevant.  Only passer rating err QBR no PFF's QB rankings matter.

And that's relevant to a discussion about the QB?

When that QB is the greatest QB in the history of QB's and s the greatest person drafted in this history of drafting? But of course!

Whether fair or not, wins and losses are the standard by which a QB (and a head coach) are measured.

Whether fair or not, wins and losses are the standard by which a QB (and a head coach) are measured.

It wouldn't matter if it was or not though, rtarder has been slobbing the nuts of Carr for long enough now that any negative aspect is fair game, just for the comedy of it.

Carr may well turn out to be a decent QB, but he's shown nothing to warrant the slobfest that rtarder has bestowed upon him for the past 8 to 10 months.

David Carr had 1 win through 5 starts. Foles also had 1 win through 5 starts. Are you trying to say that a QB can be judged, at all, by the number of wins through 5 games? I hope not, for Foles' sake.

You've been reduced to this faulty logic too? I know the TATErs resort to this type of stuff when it suits their agenda, but I thought you were above that.

Guys, don't take anything in this thread seriously.  We're trolling back at the troll.  

Could have fooled me. According to most judging Foles( this season)  the QB is judged on how many INT/TD's he throws in a season not how many wins that he helps steer his team to.

Another week, another less than stellar (at best) performance in the books. Still waiting on "better than Foles and Rodgers."

Another week, another less than stellar (at best) performance in the books. Still waiting on "better than Foles and Rodgers."

He had a nice 55 yard pass. That's more than enough for a HOF talent.

On a side note: The Raider are the last winless team this season. That has to amount for something. Maybe Carr wants to go 0-16 in his first season, instead of 16-0. Just to change things up.

On a side note: The Raider are the last winless team this season. That has to amount for something. Maybe Carr wants to go 0-16 in his first season, instead of 16-0. Just to change things up.

He has to win something his first year. It may as well be the worst result...

0 TDs ...... Dam the Eagles dropped the Ball on this Young Soon to be Hall of Famer .    

BTW anyone call the cops to do a wellness check on Rstarter ? Make sure he is ok .... :roll:  :roll:  :roll:

0 TDs ...... Dam the Eagles dropped the Ball on this Young Soon to be Hall of Famer .    

BTW anyone call the cops to do a wellness check on Rstarter ? Make sure he is ok .... :roll:  :roll:  :roll:

He's probably preparing his gifs of incomplete passes.

The Carr family ought to be suffering nightmares as this is a flashback of David's days in Houston. Except Derek has been upright more so than his brother