Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where is a good place to watch games in Fairfield County, CT? I've been going to this place in Bridgeport called Vinny's but there's rarely another Eagles fan in the whole place (plus their food really sucks). Is there a sports bar that's a fave for Eagles fans in the county?

Where is a good place to watch games in Fairfield County, CT? I've been going to this place in Bridgeport called Vinny's but there's rarely another Eagles fan in the whole place (plus their food really sucks). Is there a sports bar that's a fave for Eagles fans in the county?

I just moved to CT about 2 months ago and have has zero luck finding any Eagles bars. There is even a FB group for CT Eagles fans, and even the people who run it (and are members) don't have an Eagles-bar, or even any general bar that they meet up at to watch together. Pretty sad/frustrating.

I live between Hartford and New Haven (closer to Hartford) and work out of Wallingford, so I'm pretty much perfectly located for anything if it existed, which makes it even more disappointing. 

I live in the middletown/meriden line. I don't know of any eagles bars but I like Rookies which they call chicago sams now. Also think Sliders has some good wings. But it's impossible to find a place in CT to watch an eagles game. The places are alway blasting the giants or pats game and there is a sea of brady and Manning jerseys.

I live in the middletown/meriden line. I don't know of any eagles bars but I like Rookies which they call chicago sams now. Also think Sliders has some good wings. But it's impossible to find a place in CT to watch an eagles game. The places are alway blasting the giants or pats game and there is a sea of brady and Manning jerseys.

Just moved here 3 months ago or so and live next door to Chicago Sam's and have been to Sliders in Plainville a few times.

Met a friend in a meetup group at Sliders for Packers-Seahawks and she invited me out to watch Giants-Eagles (she's a Giants fan) with people she knows tomorrow, so I may join in to sheet talk a bunch of strsngers.

Would be down to catch some games with any local fans though. Feel free to PM if interested.

I forgot all about this thread. I don't think the game is televised around here. In the odd case I get out of the house to watch the game I may head up that way.

On Nov 10 the panthers are coming to town. What better way to watch it than on a huge screen and sitting in a nice comfy chair where you get served food and beer. Too good to be true? Nope it's happening in hartford at the spotlight theater. I will be there for this one and hope to see a sea of green there!

more info here

http://frontstreetbistro.com/events/monday-night-football/

It's free admission, limited seating

some pics from yelp

l.jpg

l.jpg

I forgot all about this thread. I don't think the game is televised around here. In the odd case I get out of the house to watch the game I may head up that way.

Do it!!!