Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ackid38

New Redskins Name

Why not just call them the Washington Hogs?

It fits so well with the whole fanbase and DC in general.

Washington Pigskins. They get to keep both nicknames: skins and hogs. That name is so much more awesome than what they have I might actually root for them every now and then.

Washington Pigskins. They get to keep both nicknames: skins and hogs. That name is so much more awesome than what they have I might actually root for them every now and then.

nope too negative.

Snyder is going to keep Redskins, and claim the founder of the team named them after a variety of potatoe called Redskins. 

I nominate the Washington Dumpster Fires. They actually did one better than selling peanuts from a bankrupt airline. They charged $9.50 for expired World Cup Budweiser. Who were they selling this swill too? Their loyal fans who paid for tickets, parking and apparel all to watch their team lose 45-14 to a division rival in prime time.

who cares. the name aint changing

I hope it stays  REDSKINS  until Hell freezes over.

I heard that people are trying to get the government to change the name of the White house   :angel:   .Maybe the Washington Constitutionals or Washington Americans   :thumbsdown: