Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ackid38

Broncos Cut Prater

It's weird. I know the young kid has done the job, but Prater has been consistent his entire career.

It's almost like Prater got busted again and it's not official yet, but the Broncos want to wipe their hands clean of dealing with him.

It's weird. I know the young kid has done the job, but Prater has been consistent his entire career.

It's almost like Prater got busted again and it's not official yet, but the Broncos want to wipe their hands clean of dealing with him.

It might just be more of Roger Goodell's attempt at creating a squeaky clean NFL.

I can't wait for him to be replaced so someone can reverse the "holier than thou" impossibly high moral code Goodell tried to establish. Sometimes, it's okay to let the actual law handle the punishment of your employees.

any kicker in denver is going to have inflated stats due to the thin air. it's odd they held onto prater this long considering he took up a roster spot and to cut him as soon as he is eligible to return. maybe they just felt real comfortable with mcmanus in there. 

any kicker in denver is going to have inflated stats due to the thin air. it's odd they held onto prater this long considering he took up a roster spot and to cut him as soon as he is eligible to return. maybe they just felt real comfortable with mcmanus in there. 

I'm glad someone pointed this out.