Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ackid38

Fox is loving them some Cowboys

The 5 puppets on the Dais are going off on Dallas

Best O-line

Best RB

Best QB

Best Defense

Not only are they the team to beat in the East, But could actually challenge and beat Seattle in Seattle they are so good. 

They have beaten the titans, rams, texans and a very bad saints team. 

Right now the cowboys and giants ARE playing better than our Eagles so it is not a surprise to see such statements. Unless the Eagles can play better and put it all together on the field we have to live with such statements. Tonight can answer some questions if we can win convincingly.

F the Cowboys.

Seattle is -9 and they will most likely cover.

Dallas is a fraud and we'll find out tonight somewhat if the Eagles are.

I'm kind of bored of Seattle and San Fransisco's stranglehold on the NFC, be nice if Dallas/Philly/NY can join the conversation...bored of Green Bay too.

I'm kind of bored of Seattle and San Fransisco's stranglehold on the NFC, be nice if Dallas/Philly/NY can join the conversation...bored of Green Bay too.

Eagles and Packerd have a shot.

But the other two :roll:

Eagles and Packerd have a shot.

But the other two :roll:

Not making predictions, just think it would be nice for all those teams to step up and heat up the competition in the NFC. Also, I think Dallas and NY are decent looking teams, don't know why you're laughing to be honest.

Not making predictions, just think it would be nice for all those teams to step up and heat up the competition in the NFC. Also, I think Dallas and NY are decent looking teams, don't know why you're laughing to be honest.

No they suck.

And I havent talked trash in a while so Im wipping some out for the game tonight.

They are the best team in the division and playing some of the best football in the league right now. Very surprising.

F the Cowboys.

Seattle is -9 and they will most likely cover.

Dallas is a fraud and we'll find out tonight somewhat if the Eagles are.

lol

The 5 puppets on the Dais are going off on Dallas

Best O-line

Best RB

Best QB

Best Defense

Not only are they the team to beat in the East, But could actually challenge and beat Seattle in Seattle they are so good. 

They have beaten the titans, rams, texans and a very bad saints team. 

Self'd

IMO Seattle isn't as good as they were last season.  However, to go into Seattle and beat them is definitely a big accomplishment.  I think Arizona is the only other team to beat them in Seattle the last 2-3 years.  The biggest star for Dallas right now is that O-line.  They are big and opening up running lanes for Demarco and protecting Romo.  People who don't pay much attention to the O-line need to realize just how important they are.  Philly hasn't been playing great but we see when we get a starter back(Johnson) and the other guys getting more comfortable, you see how much better the offense can play.  

lol Dallas rulzzzz

:smoke:

No doubt playing great right now but still technically #2 in the NFC East behind the Eagles  :thumbsup: