Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ackid38

What Player On Any Team Do You Just Can't Stand?

Not sure what's your beef tbh...you don't like it when Brady/Manning/Rodgers/Brees smile when they win?

I don't have any problem with it. I was just giving my 0.02 on why people seem to have brought those names up. Trying to make sense of it and all that.

Peyton's one of my favorite players in the league... my dad's a Colts fan (he grew up in Indy) so I've seen a ton of Colts games over the years. And while I may not like Brady, it isn't because of his winning ways or his attitude. It's just because I dislike the Patriots.

I don't have any problem with it. I was just giving my 0.02 on why people seem to have brought those names up. Trying to make sense of it and all that.

Ahh I see...and yeah pretty much.

Current -- RG3. Never seen such a mediocre QB get so many commercials. Represents everything wrong with the game and this generation.

All time -- Brett Favre. Most overrated player of all time, by a mile. The annual retirement/unretirement crap so egotistical.

On my own favorite team

1, Eli Manning

2. Kiwi

In the division

1. Shady McCoy- a respect thing but can be cocky at times..great back though

2. Dez Bryant- See McCoy

Don't really dislike anyone outside the NFCE!

Off the top of my head:

1. Cam Newton - Superman...pfft. More like Supergirl with your crappy play, Cam.

2. Aaron Rodgers - Closet case who is a cocky SOB who deserves a beat down. His laughing during today's game cements his hateable nature.

3. Pete Carroll and the entire Seahawks team - Bunch of cocky Ds with Sherman being the most notable.

4. Peyton Manning - Cocky, control freak who only cares about his personal stats. Loved seeing today's beatdown by the Rams. Also, detest John Elway, who is both a fraud and a liar. Never wins the Super Bowl without Davis and then completely ruins the career of the QB who won their first playoff game in years just so he can get Mr. Forehead himself.

and here i thought i was the only one who saw rodgers laughing during the game

i hope we see those cowards again and sack rodgers 6+ times

and here i thought i was the only one who saw rodgers laughing during the game

i hope we see those cowards again and sack rodgers 6+ times

I thought you were supposed to laugh during a laugher :huh:

On my own favorite team

1, Eli Manning

2. Kiwi

In the division

1. Shady McCoy- a respect thing but can be cocky at times..great back though

2. Dez Bryant- See McCoy

Don't really dislike anyone outside the NFCE!

Idk, I have never heard Dez run his mouth about other people like shady does

Idk, I have never heard Dez run his mouth about other people like shady does

What do you mean? Shady is shy and quiet!

:thumbsdown:

Dude's a D.

I like him :lol: he's so melancholic, seems to really hate life. Doesn't really react to anything, never looks happy, never looks sad or pissed. The whole city of Chicago and his own team hate his guts, with not a single F given by him. The media have tried very hard to rip him apart and get a rise out of him, but he's just apathetic, he almost looks numb most of the time (could be the diabetes) and could care less what's said about him...He somehow someway conned himself into a 100m dollar contract, and he's going to make a majority of that money by being no better than average to below average....

Very interesting character, I think he should be studied.

I like him :lol: he's so melancholic, seems to really hate life. Doesn't really react to anything, never looks happy, never looks sad or pissed. The whole city of Chicago and his own team hate his guts, with not a single F given by him. The media have tried very hard to rip him apart and get a rise out of him, but he's just apathetic, he almost looks numb most of the time (could be the diabetes) and could care less what's said about him...He somehow someway conned himself into a 100m dollar contract, and he's going to make a majority of that money by being no better than average to below average....

Very interesting character, I think he should be studied.

He just looks like he wants to kill himself.

His stupid dopey face.

Not a big fan of McCoy, JPP, Big Ben, Rivers, RGIII and DJAX. All the usual suspects. 

Character counts.

RG3 is an a-hole.

Not a big fan of McCoy, JPP, Big Ben, Rivers, RGIII and DJAX. All the usual suspects. 

Character counts.

Perhaps I missed something but in what way has Rivers ever demonstrated a lack of character?

Perhaps I missed something but in what way has Rivers ever demonstrated a lack of character?

He had some pouty/unsportsmanlike moments early in his career. There's also just something about him I don't like. Maybe it's his accent.

Are you kidding? I remember Rivers playing the Chiefs and being a D to their fans.

He had some pouty/unsportsmanlike moments early in his career. There's also just something about him I don't like. Maybe it's his accent.

Really and yet Rolle, arguably the biggest blowhard, "pouty, unsportsman like" player in the league doesn't make your list?

Good reason :rolleyes:

I was being facetious, but remember, the OP's thread is about players we find annoying, not that we hate them.

I don't expend energy hating any player. Annoyance is different, to me anyway. So I find Manning annoying even though he is a class guy off the field, ditto for Brady and Brees. Being annoyed at someone, to me, is far lighter than hating them.

That said, I do feel contempt for players such as Ray Lewis who were involved in criminal activity. Perhaps a distinction between on-field and off-field behavior should, in retrospect, be made, because there's definitely a difference, unless of course some guy commits a criminal act on the field.

Also, in my first reply, I listed players numerically, but in reality, a guy like Brandon Meriweather would be much more disliked due to questionable actions than a Brady or Manning.

Players who engage in reprehensible conduct on or off the field, stand it a different class. For all the annoyance I have with Manning or Brees, their conduct is certainly beyond reproach in the areas of play and of life in general that actually count.

Really and yet Rolle, arguably the biggest blowhard, "pouty, unsportsman like" player in the league doesn't make your list?

That's why it's my list. Go make your own and include all 53 Giants.

Well Look, You came out of hiding......I told you the Eagles had a BIG Pocket of air under them, didn't I?

The Packers showed you're just an average team like I said too!