Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ackid38

What Player On Any Team Do You Just Can't Stand?

I was being facetious, but remember, the OP's thread is about players we find annoying, not that we hate them.

I don't expend energy hating any player. Annoyance is different, to me anyway. So I find Manning annoying even though he is a class guy off the field, ditto for Brady and Brees. Being annoyed at someone, to me, is far lighter than hating them.

That said, I do feel contempt for players such as Ray Lewis who were involved in criminal activity. Perhaps a distinction between on-field and off-field behavior should, in retrospect, be made, because there's definitely a difference, unless of course some guy commits a criminal act on the field.

Also, in my first reply, I listed players numerically, but in reality, a guy like Brandon Meriweather would be much more disliked due to questionable actions than a Brady or Manning.

Hey, we have a Vikings fan here!

:groovy:

That's why it's my list. Go make your own and include all 53 Giants.

He's the only jersey player who would make mine and really 1 of only a couple players total who would.

Just surprised by the Rivers inclusion but whatever.

Well Look, You came out of hiding......I told you the Eagles had a BIG Pocket of air under them, didn't I?

The Packers showed you're just an average team like I said too!

Came out of hiding?

I must have made a half dozen posts yesterday about the game you illiterate moron.

He's the only jersey player who would make mine and really 1 of only a couple players total who wouald.

Came out of hiding?

I must have made a half dozen posts yesterday about the game you illiterate moron.

I've heard a few people say they dislike Rivers over the years, he's a pretty fiery QB and even demonstrative at times which isn't something we see often at that position. He hasn't done enough for me to dislike him personally, but I see why some do.  As for "lack of character" that one I have to disagree with.

Hey, we have a Vikings fan here!

:groovy:

Kind of. I was a fan way back when Joe Kapp and Fran Tarkenton played for them, in the late-60s and early 70s, mainly. I've drifted between them and the 49ers since then. The Vikings annoyed me by playing in a dome beginning in the early 80s, and it was never the same since. I wish their new stadium was an open design or at least a retractable design.

He's the only jersey player who would make mine and really 1 of only a couple players total who would.

Rolle is a total big mouth and certainly not one of my favorites, but as a paying fan, someone like JPP pisses me off way more (if we're talking about Giants players). Not only is he dummy, but I don't think he's a max effort player.

There's just something about Rivers that I don't like. He was a bit of jerk early in his career, but I think he's been humbled as of late. His teams were so talented early on and just couldn't get it done. I think that's taken a toll on him.

Kind of. I was a fan way back when Joe Kapp and Fran Tarkenton played for them, in the late-60s and early 70s, mainly. I've drifted between them and the 49ers since then. The Vikings annoyed me by playing in a dome beginning in the early 80s, and it was never the same since. I wish their new stadium was an open design or at least a retractable design.

I hear ya. I hate domes too.

I've heard a few people say they dislike Rivers over the years, he's a pretty fiery QB and even demonstrative at times which isn't something we see often at that position. He hasn't done enough for me to dislike him personally, but I see why some do.  As for "lack of character" that one I have to disagree with.

Absolutely, off the field hes a devoted family man, they're devout catholics and extremely active in a number of charities. Whatever emotion he may have shown on the field from time to time not withstanding, but as far as "character" goes the guy could be a role model for quite a number of players past and present.

The only way I could see Rivers not being liked, besides the minor whiny-ness (what good QB isn't associated with that at some point) is his uber-religious nature. He might give some people the feel that he's a good ol' Southern boy, and I think he's said some things against marriage equality before. It doesn't bother me, but maybe that's what some people see.

Kristin+Cavallari+Jay+Cutler+Walk+Flips+

Easily my favorite moron in the NFL :D

This picture. :roll:

This picture. :roll:

He doesn't care what you think of his picture :lol:

jay-cutler-dont-care.jpg

tumblr_ncmcbtHAZz1rge9rdo1_500.jpg

He also doesn't care what the f'ing score is

I am disliking Andrew Luck because the way NFL people just slurp his C all the time.  Gruden is to Luck as Madden is Favre.

Michael Vick and Desean Jackson.

Most enjoyable football season in YEARS

MIKE JENKINS when he was on the Cowboys. He absolutely sucked but if a QB threw the ball 10 yards over the WR's head he would jump and dance like he just made the key interception to win the Super Bowl. It was almost laughable how much he celebrated and sucked.

Favorite was Demarcus Ware. Super star that was even class off the field.

Desean, Bruce Arians, ( idc if he's not a coach) troy polamolu, rolle, amukamara

How can you possibly hate Troy Polamalu?  I'm sorry, but you are the only person I have ever heard say they hate Troy.  Even Ravens fans I know don't hate him.  Anyway, he's actually a real nice guy and very humble.  Just surprises me.  

Payton Manning - Many think he is the best QB ever to play the game, but how can someone who folds in the biggest games be considered one of the best? 

Rivers - He's a whiney ****. He's considered an elite to some and what has he ever done but fold in the playoffs like Payton Manning.  He's always yelling at the opposing team's players.  One of these days I'd love to see someone punch him in the mouth.  

Suggs - cheap dirty player.  I actually had respect for him until he tried to purposely take out a players knees.  Plus he may be the ugliest player I have ever seen.

Cam Newton - The guy is full of himself and overrated.  He's nothing special.

Michael Vick - That's right the piece of **** doggie killer.  

How can you possibly hate Troy Polamalu?  I'm sorry, but you are the only person I have ever heard say they hate Troy.  Even Ravens fans I know don't hate him.  Anyway, he's actually a real nice guy and very humble.  Just surprises me.  

I also do not like Polamalu, he is fine as a person, but he goes at guys knees to much for my taste.

Payton Manning - Many think he is the best QB ever to play the game, but how can someone who folds in the biggest games be considered one of the best? 

Is that really reason to not stand him?

Is that really reason to not stand him?

Yes. Because the two superbowls I wanted him to win he lost. :thumbsdown:

Yes. Because the two superbowls I wanted him to win he lost. :thumbsdown:

Yuk...you wanted the Colts to beat the Saints and Broncos to beat the Seahawks? :wacko: I was happy with both results tbh..

Yuk...you wanted the Colts to beat the Saints and Broncos to beat the Seahawks? :wacko: I was happy with both results tbh..

Yes. I never root for the NFC. Think the only time I did recently is when the Packers and Steelers played.

Yes. I never root for the NFC. Think the only time I did recently is when the Packers and Steelers played.

Why do you never root for the NFC if you don't mind me asking? I know the Eagles are in the NFC, but lets assume they've been eliminated...

Why do you never root for the NFC if you don't mind me asking? I know the Eagles are in the NFC, but lets assume they've been eliminated...

My team spends the entire season competing against that conference. Screw them.