Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaveSpadaro

[News] Plan Unfolding As Free Agency Nears

Arrington is a complete tool, he jumps wagons so quick. If someone is doing good he praises them, the second they mess up he bashes them. He's not a good example for anything.

Dawk, we were crucified for trading McNabb to Washington .. how did that work out? DeSean going to Washington as well ... how did that work out for them. The more people on NFL network criticize, the better I feel about it. You have such crap sports commentating today. Take the time and analyze everything, break it down. Then form an opinion. Every article I've read so far that has broken down the trade seems to like it for he Eagles, not so much for the Bills. I haven't even turned on the radio yet, I can only imagine the genius I will hear...lol

Joe.. I have cancelled NFL Network until August. If Heath Evans talks, and no one hears it... is he still full of crud?

THANK YOU, GK!!!! Got me ridin the pine with snow kitty. The Humanity!!!

Arrington - like most of them - doesn't do his research then compounds his error by allowing his limited knowledge skew his very singular point of view. In other words a closed minded a**.

I gotta lie down,..just too much hilarity,....that said,...nothing wrong with a little levity. We're really not taking things lightly,..just making light of them,..in a bold healthy way.....Let us rest!

breathe my friend

hallsofmedicine.jpg

Mirrors. We now have mirrored ILBs. Kiko and Kendricks will create havoc and confusion! Who will mirror Connor? Or Jenkins? I'm still on the stump for ED209.

Big news is coming. Spuds is waiting for it to drop before posting his next OTI

PH!- Brady is Old! AP is a Dumpster Fire! Sherman talks a lot and has an Owwwie on his elbow! And Gronk........spends to much time in Vegas! No one will ever get us out of this mess!!! I give up!

PH!- Brady is Old! AP is a Dumpster Fire! Sherman talks a lot and has an Owwwie on his elbow! And Gronk........spends to much time in Vegas! No one will ever get us out of this mess!!! I give up!

:lol:

@Don Corleone: Absolutely. But, as I said, FA is a crap shoot. Runyan and Peters, obviously. If the Eagles had a TO-caliber receiver before TO, McNabb would be wearing a ring and be in the Hall. Emmons, Vincent - ok, not great. Kearse was typical. A waste of $$$. But those are AR-era. I'm still po'd they dumped Samuels - all he could do was intercept. Reminds me of Buddy Ryan's Chris Carter comment ("All he does is catch touchdowns" - 'course there was another problem). But answer this: Was any one of those players the one who puts a team over the top? Nope. Not one. And @Joemas6: Remember who beat the Eagles to deny them a playoff berth this year? And @big5bdawk: Right. Thanks for confirming my point - you have to draft them.

@Don Corleone: Absolutely. But, as I said, FA is a crap shoot. Runyan and Peters, obviously. If the Eagles had a TO-caliber receiver before TO, McNabb would be wearing a ring and be in the Hall. Emmons, Vincent - ok, not great. Kearse was typical. A waste of $$$. But those are AR-era. I'm still po'd they dumped Samuels - all he could do was intercept. Reminds me of Buddy Ryan's Chris Carter comment ("All he does is catch touchdowns" - 'course there was another problem). But answer this: Was any one of those players the one who puts a team over the top? Nope. Not one. And @Joemas6: Remember who beat the Eagles to deny them a playoff berth this year? And @big5bdawk: Right. Thanks for confirming my point - you have to draft them.

Consider therapy, my friend. I love you... but you may have paperwork requiring you to seek attention

@big5bdawk "Consider therapy, my friend. I love you... but you may have paperwork requiring you to seek attention." A strange reply, but typical when one has nothing of substance to add to the conversation.

No offense taken. Everyone is a bit put off by this trade one way or the other.

Been an Eagles fan since 1965. To put that in prospective, I have seen Joe Kuharich, Jerry Williams, Ed Khayat, Mike McCormack, D Vermeil, Marion Campbell, Fred Bruney, Buddy Ryan, Rich Kotite, Ray Rhodes, and Andy Reid come and go. What is the common denominator with these head coaches? NO SUPER BOWLS! Go getum Chip! I don't care if you use my sister as your running back. Just win!

Snow, Dallas knocked us out of the playoffs ...correct? What was the difference with their team ...OL. Troy Vincent was ok but not great. How many probowls do you need to make before it is considered great? Am I looking for one player to put us over the top ... dude, we are multiple players away from having a chance at being a contender. MULTIPLE! Some of those moves should be made next week.

That was fun. Nap time. Someone please sing "soft kitty"

C5, soft kitty little ball of fur. Purr...purr.purr...now, picture penny bedside. Oh yeah....

DC, That pic is 02:00am...last call for alcohol. Poor bruce.

C5, soft kitty little ball of fur. Purr...purr.purr...now, picture penny bedside. Oh yeah....

DC, That pic is 02:00am...last call for alcohol. Poor bruce.

:roll:  :roll:

@Don Corleone - Man, you guys are tough! But I wouldn't want it any other way.

@Don Corleone - Man, you guys are tough! But I wouldn't want it any other way.

:lol:  that's who Bry was referring too, I couldn't help myself though

This pending Shady trade could be our Hershel Walker moment. Granted it does not have the picks Jimmy got from the Vikings but maybe it puts us on the right path. Who knows? The football gods are funny that way.

In other Bills news

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter · 28s28 seconds ago Bills announced they will acquire QB Matt Cassel from Vikings and an undisclosed draft choice in exchange for undisclosed draft choices.

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter · 9s9 seconds ago Vikings say they are trading Matt Cassel to Buffalo for an undisclosed draft pick.

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter · 6s6 seconds ago So Buffalo is planning to go with Matt Cassel at QB and LeSean McCoy at RB, and play lights-out D.

And in other news, michael wilbon likes to stick it to us. He says that our sixers are 3 years away from being 3 more years away. Funny guy...not.