Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaveSpadaro

[News] Plan Unfolding As Free Agency Nears

There are reports now that FA want nothing to do with how chip kelly is running the Eagles organization. Can't honestly blame them, all chip has shown is if you do well here you get shipped out, traded or cut. Zero job security here since contracts mean jack all. I can't see cox and boykin staying, not unless they are willing to get paid less than 1m a season each year they are here.

There are reports now that FA want nothing to do with how chip kelly is running the Eagles organization. Can't honestly blame them, all chip has shown is if you do well here you get shipped out, traded or cut. Zero job security here since contracts mean jack all. I can't see cox and boykin staying, not unless they are willing to get paid less than 1m a season each year they are here.

link? Let me tell you, FA's will go where the money is and if the Eagles offer them the most, they will be here.

Looks like chip is interested in another dumpster player in Ingram. Slow and small and has yet to reach 1k yards yet he wants 4-6m. What a joke.

Looks like chip is interested in another dumpster player in Ingram. Slow and small and has yet to reach 1k yards yet he wants 4-6m. What a joke.

5'9 215 pounds is small for a RB?

Yeah and Jason LaCanfora wrote an article saying no one wanted to coach here because of Howie Roseman. Who hired Chip Kelly?

Our tackle lane runs faster than Ingram. Saints did everything possible to get him to be productive and he still couldn't be a decient back.

CCL, I agree ... The fact that the Eagles just gave Jason Peters the highest contract for an OL his age really shows he disrespect the players around the league think the Eagles show their guys that perform. Plus you can see that other team around the league never cut players with big contracts. Good observation!

Our tackle lane runs faster than Ingram. Saints did everything possible to get him to be productive and he still couldn't be a decient back.

You're reaching, Ingram is averaging 4.1 yards per attempt, correction 4.2 YPA

CCL, I agree ... The fact that the Eagles just gave Jason Peters the highest contract for an OL his age really shows he disrespect the players around the league think the Eagles show their guys that perform. Plus you can see that other team around the league never cut players with big contracts. Good observation!

:lol:

GBFL wants Ingraham ... not this Ingram that you guys are talking about!

Cutting a player for a rapid decline, over the cap, run ins with the law is one thing. Chip cuts if he asks a question and doesn't get an automatic yes. Chip wants to hear he is the best, even when he is losing.

BTW, I would assume our tackle runs faster than a few RBs in the league.

CCL, who did we cut? Last I saw Shady was traded... for a pretty good ILB that fits the system and was a need. Isn't the RB position one of the easiest to replace in football? Isn't this a deep draft class for that. How many good ILBs are out there in this draft? Patriots had a good running game... who was their star RB? Murray and Bell all of a sudden had great years...why is that? Peterson has ZERO playoff wins, the same as Shady, what about Arian Foster? How does having a top RB effect your team. Lynch is one, his team is pretty good around him though, wouldn't you say?

Snow ... UH you might recall Dallas was 2 games ahead of us and that second skins game meant what?

@CCL: It's pointless to try to talk to guys hanging on Kelly's teats.

:roll:  :roll:  Run along Sally, you have no answers for the facts that we've provided.

Tim Hasselback just showing Alonzo's impact on a football field on ESPN. Funny, every analysis that really looks at this trade loves it for us, but all the emotional ones don't.

Snow ... bring some good points .. .specifics... you never do, that's why you waste your time. Name some FAs, name some draft picks that you like. Complaining after the fact without offering a solution doesn't show your knowledge. My 4 year old daughter could do that.

Did Seattle draft Lynch? Did NE draft Blount?

@Don Corleone: "Let me tell you, FA's will go where the money is and if the Eagles offer them the most, they will be here." Yep, and they will perform like paycheck players.

Tell me Nostradamus, what will the powerball numbers be for this evening?

You may need this

EvoMagento-C5431.jpg

I know... NE drafted their whole secondary that helped them win a SB last year.

@joemas6: "Tim Hasselback just showing Alonzo's impact on a football field on ESPN. Funny, every analysis that really looks at this trade loves it for us, but all the emotional ones don't." Any 2010 or 2014 highlights? Was the rehab facility nice? Was he a beast swirling around in his wheelchair?