Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaveSpadaro

[News] Plan Unfolding As Free Agency Nears

Yes he will be thrown out and this organization will be nothing but ducks running around.

That's the chance you take as an owner when you give the HC this much power, if he succeeds, he'll have a statue outside the Linc, if he doesn't, you can tar and feather him.

Haha alright DC now you stepped too far: the goal of the Browns,Jags and Raiders to win the SB. They just want to be relevant again. Those teams don't even dream of the SB

Well it sounds good in theory lol

CCL - Chip hasn't shown anything in 2 years of 10-6? Sean Payton's first 2 years, 10-6, 7-9. Pete Carrols first 2 years in Seatle 6-10, 6-10. I guess they shoulda just cut thier losses and fired those coaches. Because clearly there was no possible way that they culture change they were bringing could lead to a Superbowl.

93-RE link post-Chip really doesn't care.Maybe players are TOO greedy? I could live may whole life on what they make a year.Maybe Chip is changing how players think.What's the price on a SB ring??? everyone wants "what they are worth" maybe Chip is saying I dont care what you THINK you are worth,my goal is a Sb ring lol

If we win the SB I don't care what Chip does. Just win now, win, and put us in the position to keep winning. That's all that matters.

CCL - Chip hasn't shown anything in 2 years of 10-6? Sean Payton's first 2 years, 10-6, 7-9. Pete Carrols first 2 years in Seatle 6-10, 6-10. I guess they shoulda just cut thier losses and fired those coaches. Because clearly there was no possible way that they culture change they were bringing could lead to a Superbowl.

right, because the Eagles have the same coaches, personnel and players as the Saints and Seahawks, you simply can't compare them

CCL-just WIN baby.I don't care if they came from the same HS lol.Who cares where they went to college? this is the PROS

CCL-just WIN baby.I don't care if they came from the same HS lol.Who cares where they went to college? this is the PROS

If we win the SB I don't care what Chip does. Just win now, win, and put us in the position to keep winning. That's all that matters.

No one will care, but there will be some chucklehead on here complaining about how they won, that's almost a given.

DC, All i'm saying is that to give up on a coach after 2 years when he's at 20-12 is a little rediculous

Who has given up on him? You can guarantee that this is all on Kelly now, sink or swim, but there wont be any excuses in 2 years if he sinks, he wont have the luxury of saying, "well, I didn't have the players I wanted in my first 2 years." That's not going to fly (no pun intended)

BTW, did you guys know Eagles eat ducks?

Don- not just how we won, but the season should have been better, what players we will draft or sign in that FA to make us better, etc. It will never end lol.

Chip-2 years of tearing down to RE_build,all the while remaining relevent(They we were close other than that 3 game slide-UGH!) Raiders/Browns trying to rebuild(and failing) and have not becoe relevent.We can win any game,to me thats relevent(all we have to do now is WIN those games with a solid secondary)

Ham-efficiency my man.Why waste time teaching someone your system? If the players are comparable,you take the guy who already KNOWS it.Stupid like a fox lol

Ham- Agreed. I was thinking that too. Does anyone know if T. Coles' tweet was about him or McCoy? Hope he does well and comes back to retire an Eagle some day. Just don't want to see him player for the cowboys, that would rub me the wrong way.

Don who was on the seatle and saints team when both coaches took over? No one. Chip inherited a team with more than enough talent. Yes he needed a QB and a secondary but beside that he had what he needed to win. Now he is dumping people for no reason at all. You think the Eagles are going to spend 50m in fa? I doubt they do at all.