Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaveSpadaro

[News] Plan Unfolding As Free Agency Nears

So, supposedly, Mikeymiss says he heard this from someone, but can't confirm

Per Mike's source, Birds have a deal in place, to be announced March 6th.

Eagles get:

- #1 pick

- Mike Evans

Tampa Bay gets:

- 2015, #1, #2, #3

- 2016, #1, #2, #3

- 2017, #1, #2

:roll:  :roll:  :roll:

Ham-excellent point!! Can't argue with you there.Just maybe some players were better? And maybe they can teach the system?

BG tough paying a guy on his career year. Also the hurry up O creates bigger numbers for skill players. This will always be an issue for Chip. Stats wise his skill players will always be more attractive than a team that grinds the clock and plays tough D.

BG/GB - Yeah just sucks coz if Eagles were to select them instantly people would be saying its coz they are Ducks not coz they are good players/value

Why would cox sign to stay here? He's better in a 4-3, he can make more money elsewhere, he won't have to worry about over performing his contract and being cut or traded from the blue, he might actually be able to have his own opinion on another team that isn't scripted by a man that sees himself a god.

DC-AMEN bro lol

now saying it wasn't Mikeymiss, but a caller into his show, either way, good lord. Why do people listen to Philly sports talk radio? All they do is pick the dumbest people to put n the air, It's like the news, you see the worst of the worst telling the reporter what they seen happen  :lol:

Hart was a 5th rounder how many 5th rounders contribute right away in the NFL???? Huff flashed at least to me I see why Kelly liked him I think he has great potential as a WR and could easily become one of the better YAC guys in the NFL

Why would cox sign to stay here? He's better in a 4-3, he can make more money elsewhere, he won't have to worry about over performing his contract and being cut or traded from the blue, he might actually be able to have his own opinion on another team that isn't scripted by a man that sees himself a god.

:rolleyes:  Yeah, it's not like he's been a stud since he was drafted

CCL - Cox is up there with JJ Watt, Richardson n Wilkerson as best 3-4 DEs in the business.. Come to nickle or dime packages n he still on the field as a 4-3 DT.. The man will get paid coz he is a key piece to this defence

CCL - Cox is up there with JJ Watt, Richardson n Wilkerson as best 3-4 DEs in the business.. Come to nickle or dime packages n he still on the field as a 4-3 DT.. The man will get paid coz he is a key piece to this defence

Doesn't matter if Cox is in a 34 or a 43 he is just a great player that fits in any scheme

and Bingo was his nameo

Ham, I couldn;t disagree with you more ... this tam was much farther away than just fixing the secondary ... Vick was not gonna win you a SB... nor with the gimmick offense. Ryans was not on that 2011 team, the Dream Team I was saying was flawed. Yes Chip ran with Nate allen... do you think he was all about winning a SB the last two years or establishing something to build on. your refusal to see reality and drink the AR coolaid is showing the ignorance ... it was across much of the fanbase since 2005 ... we were close to squat... 2008 needed the stars to align to get anywhere and that was with a lot of the original AR guys. His second version stunk!

Huff-IMO was trying to do too much,to impress Chip(since he selected him after all).If he slows down,concentrates,goes back to fundamentals,stops trying to do too much and just plays the game,I think you will see a different man.Just INO.I'll wait to pass judgement on him

Cunningham...Huff flashed that he is a tough player to bring down that fights for extra yards and can make plays does he still have a ton to work on yes he needs to secure the ball better while running ,catching the ball, Running routes etc.

We need much more than to fix the secondary now too... the OL should be a priority as well as finishing off the front 7. Lots of holes. Next week should help... big time!