Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaveSpadaro

[News] Plan Unfolding As Free Agency Nears

Agree Joe-everyone is in panic mode except those of us who know patience is a virtue lol.Chip has a plan,we saw ONE move.There is more to the plan than this lol

JJ couldn't tie Reggie's shoes ... he is nowhere near as good vs the run .... you know... half the game! The same half the AR regime forgot about!

Fans want every draft pick to be All-Pros from day 1 that just isn't realistic all rookies are different some take little longer to adjust to the NFL

back-ups too

93-normally I would agree with you,but think we can all agree we whiffed on the MS2 pick lol.IMO first 3 should play,at least by week 4 of the new season

GBFL... from day 1 we knew changes had to be made. Some are stubborn and just wanted to win with the current group. I couldn't wait to unload thse guys and get in winners. We won't know who will come in... but we didn't get rid of any winners..did we?

GBFL... did Seattle of NE's forst 3 picks play? A lot depends on of a rookie plays, you can't just make blanket statements.

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter · 2m2 minutes ago Peyton Manning and Broncos are near agreement on new contract for the 2015 season in which he will take $4... http://fb.me/6smyXjy3c 

Chris Mortensen @mortreport · 31m31 minutes ago Peyton Manning ready to take $4 million pay-cut on deal in final stages; he'll make $15 million, not $19 million, per @Jeff_Legwold & myself

GreenFL...we missed on a player so be it every team has busts 1st rounders also it happens and again thinking it was a Howie pick(not to mention I think we panicked some when our top 6 were gone)....

You want to know Marcus smith can play otherwise its a wasted opportunity for a draft pick... the fact it is an unknown is what really bothers you. Not how often he got on the field last year. right now you see no reason to think he will be good, that is the heart of the issue. Not his rookie playing time.

That Herrera looking good for our Phitens. Good stick and great speed and can play multiple positions. Looking pretty good right now. 3 hits on the day. Rule 5 baby.

Joe,IMO I thought Shady would stay,and we would work on the line and secondary,but you know we got a good LB out if it and we saved alot of loot to fill those gaps.Another tandem RB is not all that tough to find.I liked Shady,but clearly he avoided contact,or moreso than I remember,so time to move on.

Joe-not if your starters are better-we aint to that point yet dude lol

GreenFL...we missed on a player so be it every team has busts 1st rounders also it happens and again thinking it was a Howie pick(not to mention I think we panicked some when our top 6 were gone)....

I think it's too soon to label him a bust, we'll see how he develops, would like to see him take the necessary steps to see more paying time this year, we'll see

"Body of a high schooler" doesn't sound real promising.Maybe he will turn out-who knows?Once again I withold judgement,except he didn't have a #1 impact on the team

Our starters were clearly better then MS2 last year by a wide margin Cole excelled vs the Run, Graham was a great pass rusher and Barwin was almost never coming off.... Little unfair to judge MS2 on not getting on the field as an ILB maybe he was more talented but didn't know the position and wasn't going to be the guy calling the plays lol

Don....I would agree to early I normally like to give 3 years but just for the general statement teams miss on players all the time can't name 1 team that hits on 100% of the players all the time.....

DC-not my quote man lol

no I know and maybe there's something to it and maybe there isn't. For me though, I'm in wait and see mode, show me some improvement, get on the field, if he never sees the field, then yeah, he's a bust, but for now, it's too soon for that