Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaveSpadaro

[News] Plan Unfolding As Free Agency Nears

Can't expect an NFL CB to cover a WR all down long odds are if your pass rush is poor or avg. then your secondary won't look to great either.....Eagles had a pretty decent pass rush our secondary was still trash though lol

I love Maxwell been calling for him all offseason but Mccourty still has to be our #1 guy IMO.....We all know what a good/great S can do for a D and Mccourty is one of the best in the league right now

Would be tough on Philly I think to lose both Graham and Cole....Then again if Travis Long is healthy(who coaches seem high on) plus Ms2 can take the next step sign a FA OLB(Worilids) maybe draft a guy along with Barwin might be alright

Ooh man that happens.. This sh!t is gettingn real fellas.. Eagles are hitting this year with the aim to smash people in the face Chips style all in

DC, That will be 3 starters. Todd Father, Cary and TC if true. The NFL is a tough business. Chip is cleaning out the house. Not surprised at all. Good bye to AR's guys. 2 of them anyway.

DC - That like 40mil cap now?

Yeah, with his release, it's $40.6 million

Read depending on what the Eagles did with Cole and Ryans we could be looking at around 48mil....Still don't see us letting DeMeco walk though probably restructure

I've always thought since his injury this year, they were going to agree on an injury settlement and wish him well, we'll see.

Don...hard to replace his kind of leadership and it seems to be something Kelly and probably Davis values....I don't think we want to keep him at his current cap figure but if we can get him to take a pay cut I fully expect him to return

DC, That will be 3 starters. Todd Father, Cary and TC if true. The NFL is a tough business. Chip is cleaning out the house. Not surprised at all. Good bye to AR's guys. 2 of them anyway.

Yeah 3D, I understand it all, but Herremans and Cole have been here for a lifetime it seems, while it's a business, I still hate to see those 2 go.

Chip's 3rd year could see a bigger roster shakeup than year 1. He knows what he wants and has the power.

Don...hard to replace his kind of leadership and it seems to be something Kelly and probably Davis values....I don't think we want to keep him at his current cap figure but if we can get him to take a pay cut I fully expect him to return

Very possible, with his age and injury, at $6.9 million, it's too steep.

If the Eagles lose Ryans would need ILB,OLB,2CBs,S,G at least 6 new starters not counting depth in areas

Mercy, that is a lot of change with the starters. A new locker room could take time to settle in for us.

3D - Race you to the 1st HR hit lol

Freak, i can't excessively reload. I have to time it just right.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000476093/article/andre-johnson-laughed-at-not-starting-for-texansJohnson going to be on a MISSION next year to prove to the Texans they were stupid to let him go better hope he don't land in their division I heard rumors of possibly the Colts trying for him

Culliver seems out and Cromartie seems like a like to return to the Jets if he leaves AZ.....Kareem Jackson I don't know what to make of yet he is only 5'10 if past tells us anything we might not like him as a starter for us

Freak, the site put the news out on Cary quick. I wonder how they handle TC.

Freak, i say new article in about 27 minutes.

Just think all these new holes to fill and we still going to be hearing talks about moving up for Mariota....Think the Eagles come out strong in FA couple big splash signing maybe????