Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaveSpadaro

[News] Eagles A Strong Sell In Free Agency

Just read Herremans visits Colts. He will not be out of work long, that's good for him. He could be an upgrade for many teams and at multiple OL positions.

I think Mariota will be a bust in any system other than Chip Kelly's to be honest. Ladies and Gents here is my surprise FA prediction. Eagles will make a move to acquire Colin Kaepernick!

I think Mariota will be a bust in any system other than Chip Kelly's to be honest. Ladies and Gents here is my surprise FA prediction. Eagles will make a move to acquire Colin Kaepernick!

He's turrible

Just read Herremans visits Colts. He will not be out of work long, that's good for him. He could be an upgrade for many teams and at multiple OL positions.

Yup, Colts management love them some former Eagles players.

" Chip isn't fascinated with bronze medal guys." Shady would hardly be described as that. But yeah Shady doesn't have that ceiling to be Pro Bowl like Chung or Jenkins. You know those elite once in a lifetime players.

Chip stated he wanted Dion Jordan at 4th overall. We'll see how his career stacks up against Trent Cole.

Ham, forget talent... winning!!! Which player we let go is a winner?

When di Chip "state" he wanted Dion Jordan 4th overall? Never heard him say that... find that quote for me.

Well, there is a chance Chip doesn't even feel MM will be there. He may go after Bennett, his No. 2 QB at Oregon. Keep him to learn under Foles for a year or two and then plug him in. I understand Bennett had a good combine....

Chung & Jenkins haven't won too much in this league have they? Compared to the guys we let go? You following anything I say, or still have blinders on about your AR guys?

Ham, forget talent... winning!!! Which player we let go is a winner?

When di Chip "state" he wanted Dion Jordan 4th overall? Never heard him say that... find that quote for me.

Joe, Kelly said if Jordan had been there at 4, they would've taken him, instead of  Lane Johnson

Stine-been plugging for that since time began(see draft list a few pages back lol) mentioned Gipson early on,think it would be a fairly cheap/smart move to grab him

Sean Payton-the gift that keeps on giving HAHA

Don, when was it said.. .directly from his mouth?

Joe, I believe so, I'll look for it. That's where all the speculation of trading for Dion Jordan has come from the last 2 years.

And what does Dion Jordan have to do with the fact that we just let go guys that never won anything?

Ham, you focus too much on the 1st round draft pick ... look at the teams that were in the SB .. how much impact did their 1st round draft picks have? Earl Thomas, Vince Wilfork, Okong ... are there any other really impact players on either team. I'm sure I'm missing one or two ... but its only a few pieces of a much larger puzzle. You need quality FAs, you need to hit on late round picks or UDFAs, you need scheme fits, you need ST play. More involved that just a 1st round pick

Where does it say Chip would have taken Jordan? He said they considered it?