Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaveSpadaro

[News] Eagles A Strong Sell In Free Agency

BG the power squabble was clearly about Chip wanting to completely blow this team up. Howie came out and said he thought very differently. Howie's not onboard for giving up a bunch to move up for Mariota. And so on...

Well Matthews, Huff n Cooper (How can this useless no.2 still be on the team) are the WRs.. Wouldnt mind a Matthews, Johnson/Britt with Huff in the slot combo

Wow! Maclin I read was going to resign and details would be released tonight? I guess we will not know for sure until it's a done deal either way.

SO again that means Kelly and Howie had a different mind set on players. Howie wanted to draft and keep guys that he wanted that Kelly didn't feel fit what he wanted to do. Good or bad Kelly is building his team the way he wants it all we can do as fans is sit back and watch and see what happens

WEll Kelly better hope Matthews and Huff take HUGE jumps in their 2nd season now....Might as well just consdier Ertz a WR as well play him in the slot

Reggie Wayne is also on the WR market but he is hella old now but still he is an upgrade over Cooper.... Think we need Andre Johnson

Culture BG?!?!?!? You mean to say you don't have a Migraine right now? I do. starting to think he'd fit right in.....Seriously though,,,,,,,Strange things are afoot at the Circle K.

Actually I wanted Marshall from the Bears for that 5th round pick the Jets gave them. Now I will settle for Andre Johnson on a two year contract.

Eagles have to fill in the WR either now in FA or be happy with what they got.. Cant go into draft forcing a WR pick.. Unless that Bucs n Eagles trade comes true n we get Evans lol When you think you know Chip you realize you dont lol

HAHAHAHAHAHA yea we shouldn't force a WR pick doesn't mean we won't....Even still don't have to force a pick either this is another talented WR group not quite 2014 but still good

It will be interesting to see what the Eagles final offer was. If Maclin got 11 million a year I would have said see you later as well.

so what 6-7 holes on the roster to fill in FA and draft and the idea is we still plan to trade up for Mariota.....

Which is why I've always maintained trading up for him was imo a bad idea

There is no reason not to get McCourty now!

No word on him, it's pretty obvious the Pats are doing what they can to keep him, we'll see

Jay Ajayi will be perfectly fine at RB this year for us relax will fit in nicely with the committee of Gore,Sproles,Polk.... OLB Cole cost to much and his play wasn't that great anyway will replace him....What is the 3rd hole to create cap space lol Maclin clearly wanted more then we thought he was worth 9 maybe 10m is all I would have payed for Maclin 11m and up is to much IMO