Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaveSpadaro

[News] Eagles A Strong Sell In Free Agency

Man this FA is sucking. Chip dumps talent to create cap room but in doing so no Fa want to come to philly. We are turning into the Browns ....

Gee, Maclin to the Chiefs. Hmmmm, seems someone called this. Hmmmm, who was that? Hmmmm, OH, RIGHT, THAT WAS ME! Hey, Kelly, I can catch, I can run, and I only want 9 million! Deal?

McCourty used the Eagles to drive up the price when he knew he was going to stay home!

Why does it seem Chip's bargaining chip for Mariota is Kendricks plus picks? I really don't want to see Kendricks go. Kiko and him could be a dynamic pairing. I figured Ryans would be gone. Now that seems like it isn't happening. If Chip wants Mariota that's ok but Kendricks is a valuable commodity in my mind. He's proven himself in 4-3 and 3-4. So he's worth a first rounder IMO. A bunch of picks and Kendricks would be highway robbery.

Really disappointed about two "rumors" out there. Eagles are NOT going to re-sign Maclin and they are going to re-sign Sanchez. So THE offensive weapons for this team.....DJax (didn't care), McCoy (care a LOT), and Maclin (care a lot) are now all gone. Chipper arrogance is incontrovertible. Wow. Dump arguably the best RB in the league for a torn ACL LB who might be ok. Pick up a 31 year old RB WHO CLEARLY IS ON HIS LAST LEGS. Then you re-sign a backup QB that I hope to never see starting a game for the Eagles EVER, like ever, (had to throw that in there) again.

Well Foles, good luck. As the airplane movies mentioned "good luck, we're all counting on you."

But hey, rumor has it the Eagles are buying a CB. is he THAT good?

Oh I dream of a REALLY, REALLY good draft class WITHOUT mariota!

Sly ham, please say it isn't so. Kendricks is by far my favorite defensive player on this team.

He has to remove Kendrick so he can have kiko and mathews on the field at the same time. He is taking baby steps at taking care of his ducks.

Chipper won the East with AR's guys. A year later misses the playoffs with some of his guys. And December was awful. I guess I will have to wait and see if Chip is as smart as he thinks he is.

Triple C, Casey Mathews better not make this roster next year. I'm serious.

Hey done watch the play off game Moore was in, he did a Nate Allen and cost them the game. That says enough in my book.

I will say this, don't be surprised to see Nate Allen back here

@CouldCareLess: "...no Fa want to come to philly." Why wouldn't an FA come to TKS (The Kelly Ship) Bounty? I mean Spuds already said there's cultcha in philly? And smoothies! There are smoothies! Individual smoothies. Would you like yours with vodka or bourbon or scotch? Or perhaps a neat smoothie? Probably a double smoothie.

Saying Mccourty to resign with NE wonder who is the #2 S on the Eagles list either Rahim Moore or Ron Parker I would assume

Yep, those are the guys

Spud will say whatever it takes to keep his job. Kelly could trade the whole team for a 7th round pick and spuds would call it a genius of an idea.

Good news is no one will have to debate much longer who is the most hated coach in Eagles history. The Oregon Dork...I mean Duck. Whack, whack. Sorry, that's a commercial for an insurance agency. Hey, now there's a call the Quegles should make.

Over paying for maxwell isn't exactly a great signing. All they have to do is throw to whoever he isn't covering, dude has little to none exp moving around since sherman is one dimensional and he won't have one of the top sadeties as his security blanket. He better hope they don't resign allen. Allen has killed more cb careers than anyone else on this team.

>>Senhor: James Casey was a good soldier. Darren Sproles is ancient. Malcolm Jenkins is solid. Chip is making his moves. Some will work. Others may not work. DJax put up great numbers and then disappeared in WDC. Maclin put up big numbers--and he is heading to a team where every WR has struggled. I think Maclin may regret the move-- I liked him as an Eagle. McCoy-- impressive year with Chipper. Key to the offense. Plenty of RBs-- Chipper take Gore. Wow!! Different strokes and I like it. Sanchez and Foles were hampered by Dodo Musgrave.

You gotta ask yourself: who plays OLB--cuz it sure ain't Marcus Smith. Orakpo? Worlids? Graham?

Are there trades looming for Kendricks and Foles? Is Mariota A divinity?

An exciting off season!!

>>>Snowy: you want Joe Banner now?

Maxwell played against the top receiver on every team every week. Not only did we get the top CB in FA, but we got one for the most challenged guys over the last two years. Little more then one dimensional, he lined up in the slot on multiple occasions. In the game against us, he played exclusively in the slot on Matthews.