Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eagles_KC

Concerns about Chip Kelly Moves

My concern is in the Eagle fan basis constantly ranting about Chip Kelly's decision making.

For a man that has brought us to positive season's since 2010...I'd say we as Eagles Fans need to take a chill pill and have some Faith! Chip has given us a chance in playoffs his first year and had contingency for another and that was with some very bad players.. Him revamping this team in his image may not be so bad. Yes McCoy was a legacy not yet finished in Philly but we still got the best out of him I would say. The same with Djacks too. He didn't perform to a optimal imo in the Dedskins lands all in all. We must let Chip make these choices and only judge what we get after we see the first few training camps and Preseasons... From a 25+ year fan to you. It is what it is. Go Eagles!e what we get after we see the first few training camps and Preseasons... From a 25+ year fan to you. It is what it is. Go Eagles!

Chip's gonna buck the trends. Hire a bunch of mercenaries, give the future away for Mariota, and it's all going to equate to Super Bowls. You just watch.

Chip's gonna buck the trends. Hire a bunch of mercenaries, give the future away for Mariota, and it's all going to equate to Super Bowls. You just watch.

I sure hope this is true. We haven't done to well the conventional way. 

I sure hope this is true. We haven't done to well the conventional way.

Personally I believe that's cause we had lawyers instead of football guys making decisions, but that's just my opinion.

Now that Chip has cleared the decks of talent left over from Andy Reid he HAS to deliver. There are no more excuses, this is the team that Chip built. This is year three and the trajectory is not good. The team performed worse in '14 than in '13. The games are fun to watch but winning would make it even better.