Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaveSpadaro

[News] Why Eagles Feel Great About Bradford

What? So the Eagles are seeking ACL torn unproven players with - potential that costs 12 times more than Foles? So he's 12 times better than Foles, right? I must be in a fog. This didnt REALLY happen. At least this means Mariota is not going to be drafted. I'm not even a big Foles fan, but at least his injury most likely won't happen again. I'm confused Chipper.

Bradford handing off to ? Throwing to Huff, Cooper, and Mathews and that is an upgrade of weapons from what he had in St. Louis? I disagree Spuds.

Happy to see the Maxwell signing. Ask him if he can play RB and WR too.

I'm a diehard Eagles fan. Lots more transactions will happen and the Super Bowl is NOT won in free agency nor in March. However, is Chipper tight with Jerry Jones? I mean cmon man!??????

>>c-ham: was looking forward to seeing the maturation and development of Nick Foles. He was a favorite of mine from draft day. If Kelly meant to trade him--wish it had been to PHX so I could see him play. Professional sports is work. Foles is a worker. Rams have a savvy coach and staff. I think Foles career takes him back to Texas eventually. Wish him well and much enjoyed his games as an Eagle!!

>>senhor: Bradford and Sanchez were very highly touted college QBs. Both have underachieved in the NFL. On paper, Sam Bradford equates to Andrew Luck. Who wouldn't be thrilled with Luck as Eagles QB instead of Foles. I'd feel pretty good about rehabilitation with Coach Lazor on staff. Bradford is a high risk--high reward proposition. If he can't go: Sanchez will pass to Matthews til the cows come home.

Could be? The taciturn Mr Foles isn't a Chip Kelly disciple -- he'll never say. He'll thank the Eagles and fans--and head to St Louis.

Chip had better of already worked out the details with Bradford's agent on an extension. We can't have another Mac situation where he puts up career stats only to cash in the next season.

Hope you're being sarcastic on him being accurate. Dude couldn't hit the side of a barn 10 yards away. Hell he can't take two steps without tearing his ACL.

He will be throwing straight up DARTS, Ham. He's gonna be Comeback POY. People just don't realize what's about to happen here. Wait until the RB bombshell drops. We are on our way. Bradford was always the perfect QB for this Offense, but I always thought it was a pipe dream. I mean, how many times does everything line up just right, in a dozen different ways. What a great day this is.

Hope you're being sarcastic on him being accurate. Dude couldn't hit the side of a barn 10 yards away. Hell he can't take two steps without tearing his ACL.

I watch actual football games. I know what he did with Shurmur. I can see what he will do here. Check out Combine and Pre-Draft footage of this guy. Then go find me a QB who is successful throwing to what he had, with the O-Line he had in St. Louis. Do research, you will see...

Foles has a glacial release. That wasn't going to get fixed. His footwork is poor to say the least. In 2013 he threw by far the most screen passes of any QB. Foles isn't a franchise guy.

I watch actual football games. I know what he did with Shurmur. I can see what he will do here. Check out Combine and Pre-Draft footage of this guy. Then go find me a QB who is successful throwing to what he had, with the O-Line he had in St. Louis. Do research, you will see...

What a player does in college means Jack all. He had what? One year with sherman? If you are gonna pay someone 13m off of one year we should of kept foles. Dude is broken goods, throwing to mathews, our only damn WR.

The only brightside to everything is maybe chip won't use the shot gun on every play, this dude can't beat foles in a foot race.

Who is he going to throw to 15 yards down field. Our only WR is mathews? We have a huge hole on the oline as well, nobody knows how it will be this year.

What hole on the Oline? Peters(pro bowl), Mathis(pro bowl),Kelce(pro bowl), Barbre(last year starting RT),Johnson(4th overall pick)

Not to mention Gardner,Tobin,Kelly and Molk with several starts under the belts now