Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaveSpadaro

[News] Why Eagles Feel Great About Bradford

CCL .. then its set ... we will go with 3 categories.  10 wins, 400 points and 1800 yards rushing.  Best 2 out of 3.  Whoever loses must start EVERY post they make in 2016 with  " As an idiot I think"  and then proceed to give our thoughts.   And we do it now, because it we don't need to see any move offseason moves, its because we differ in our opinion of if they will get more players that will contribute, how we feel Chip can coach, and the upcoming schedule for 2015.

Well if Bradford just sux then chances are he won't play 50% of the snaps, so we will get the 4th round from the Rams.

This trade is great for my man DWD... gets to see if it was Chip's system making Foles look good or if it was "Foles carrying Chip" as he put it.  

Joe - Eh we give up the 2nd round pick no matter what you keep missing that part.. I know the part if he gets injured we get the Rams 3rd

Freak... I KNOW WE GIVE UP THE 2nd ... but its a trade if Bradford gets hurt ... not that we give up something for nothing.  Say we swap 52 for 74 ... is it the end of the world?   Isn't it much different than just giving up 52?

Either Bradford plays well and it's worth a 2nd round pick ...and very easily for good QB play.  Or he plays poorly and won't get to 50% of the snaps ... he will be on a short leash with Sanchez, and really have to beat him out to start... in that case we get a 4th from the Rams   ... or he gets hurt prior to the season or doesn't beat out Sanchez ... and we get a 3rd round pick back.  we can also cut him for ZERO dead money at this point.   Before thinking the Eagles are idiots, you have to understand all the outs.  They are taking a chance to find a QB, and at worst if it doesn't work they swap 2 picks. 

FOLES did NOT carry Chip lmao... I like Foles but the kid could not read a defense to save his life. Every snap he looked to the sideline for the play call, his only job was to snap ball, throw ball, hand ball off nothing more nothing less.

Bradford can at least call adjustments at the line

So we trade a 2nd round draft pick to get Bradford and swap number ones just to give Dallas pick #10 and a first next year? That's sounds like a chip move, over pay for a trade. Shoot he might even throw in more picks so he doesn't upset jerry too much.

I'm confussed here, you might want to brace yourselve we didn't swap first rounders with STL in the Bradford trade. I was just throughing out some WR names out there to see what your thoughts were. Any thoughts on who you would want, that could be have even if at a step price?

FOLES did NOT carry Chip lmao... I like Foles but the kid could not read a defense to save his life. Every snap he looked to the sideline for the play call, his only job was to snap ball, throw ball, hand ball off nothing more nothing less.

Bradford can at least call adjustments at the line

The whole football team looked at the sideline?

If Sam Bradford is our starting QB and Chip really thinks he is the man..... I want to see his new contract 1st (which would be a lot less than 13 million a year) until then I don't believe he will be on the roster post draft. We lose no money by cutting or trading him, we drop from a 2nd to a 3rd round pick in next years draft. If Mariota doesn't drop far enough or if we can't trade up high enough, there is always Hundley in the 2nd round. Based on most mock drafts (which are about as relevant as my NCAA Brackets) We could still get a Safety and WR in rounds 3 and 4. Granted we go CB in round 1. Not that I am super high on Hundley, but I don't see Bradford as our QB and making close to 12 million. Maybe he brings in Murray right before we cut or trade him :thumbsup:

I think Chip made a big mistake by trading Foles for Bradford. Nick has a better passer rating than Sam. Nick has better ball control and a better pass rating.

New kid on the block. I have been following Sam since he was in high school. He is a winner. He is the best QB in Big 12 history. Can't wait to see him in action this fall, if he is anywhere close to his Heisman year watch out.