Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaveSpadaro

[News] Why Eagles Feel Great About Bradford

Who was he throwing to in these games? smh....He smokes it. He also has always had a good play-action game.

Wtf. I just now noticed we gave them a 5th rd pick and our second next year.....Seriosuly we are giving away picks when we

1. Do not have a safety

2. Do not have an cb

3. Do not have a guard

4. Do not have a RB

5. Do not have a WR

6. Do not have a QB

Oh my god man this coach... Lurie you made a man a GM that is drowning. Real GMs are literally pillaging the Eagles, all the good players are gone, our cap is gone, now they are taking our picks. This is pathetic. Turning into the damn raiders as each day goes by.

CCL ... we swapped picks this year... our 4th for their 5th, like 20 spots difference.   We also can get a 4th or 3rd round pick back next year if Bradford doesn't play half the snaps.  So basically, the concern about Bradford is the injuries.  If he gets injured then we swapped 2 picks and gave them Foles who was not going to be here next year anyway.  If we lose our 2nd round pick next year, that means Bradford stayed healthy.  In that case, they think he is better than Foles.... who also comes with injury concerns. 

BTW, what would happen on this bored if we somehow signed Murray?  You know he won't come with a $12 mil cap hit, so basically would be trading Shady for Murray and Alonso, while saving cap space. 

Joe, both QB might have injuries but at least Foles has accomplished something. Bradfords best year was his rookies, and even that was sub par. Dude has won a total of 18 games and has only 50 some TDs. It's a pipe dream his is better than foles.

Rams are smart though, they know the draft picks they will get from us will be high since chances are not in our favor to have a winning record.

BTW, what would happen on this bored if we somehow signed Murray? You know he won't come with a $12 mil cap hit, so basically would be trading Shady for Murray and Alonso, while saving cap space.

Well he is injury prone so he will fit in with kiko and Bradford.

CCL ... we swapped picks this year... our 4th for their 5th, like 20 spots difference.   We also can get a 4th or 3rd round pick back next year if Bradford doesn't play half the snaps.  So basically, the concern about Bradford is the injuries.  If he gets injured then we swapped 2 picks and gave them Foles who was not going to be here next year anyway.  If we lose our 2nd round pick next year, that means Bradford stayed healthy.  In that case, they think he is better than Foles.... who also comes with injury concerns. 

Joe that second round pick is gone regardless

Adam Schefter  "Eagles will surrender 2016 2nd-round pick to Rams in QB trade no matter what. But will get back a conditional 2016 pick from Rams. It will be a 3rd if Bradford does not play at all; and a 4th if he starts less than 50 percent of plays."

https://www.facebook.com/AdamSchefter/posts/920973861288589

I can't believe Jason Worilds retired. In his prime about to hit a huge pay day. Nope he's going to pursue his faith or something. I don't know what made him walk away from such life changing money. So bizarre.

I can't believe Jason Worilds retired. In his prime about to hit a huge pay day. Nope he's going to pursue his faith or something. I don't know what made him walk away from such life changing money. So bizarre.

Didn't want chipper to go after him?

Aha cant post from the front page.  Well Dave we understand it's your job to put a positive spin on this BUT We traded a tough, good QB for a fragile, good QB. And picked up a big cap hit.  Have you actually watched any football the last 2 years? Where I live we get the Sheep every week and I know I'm getting old but I just don't remember Bradford being on the field much. He can be the most accurate passer in history but if he's in the OR getting an ACL fixed he's not gonna get us to the SB.

It appears Chipper traded the webmaster for a 5th round pick.

Wait until you see Bradford deal down the field.. in an Up Tempo System. This is his natural speed.

CCL.. How do you know we will go into the Draft without a Safety? Saying we have no QB is just silly. We have 3. This man has put more thought into this Off-Season than most people put into planning their retirement.

Keep doubting Chip. He's used to it. He's also used to being successful wherever he goes. Mostly because he has the courage to carry out his vision. He believes. Why can't we?

Oh... we just got another CB. From the Legion of Boom. Still you doubt? smh. Coach Kelly doesn't do anything without a plan... and he's usually one of the smartest guys in the place.

NOt a lot of cap left and still need a G, a position I just don't feel you can fill in the draft - that is if we have any picks left! DIdn't mind the QB swap but the way it originally was reported thought we were swapping 1st rounders. Now we have an even more fragile QB so we better protect him. Like he makes faster decisions, which is my primary compllaint about Foles and Sanchize. Bradford's actually more accurate and quicker release, higher QBR, just want to see how mobile.

I think Stout has just the guy in mind. We will draft a good one. No worries. Wait until you see what they do at WR.

Wow - more walking wounded, and a duck no less! Who woulda thought? Get him a bionis leg - he'll be fine. Get in shape Walter - we need you healthy. Wonder how Maxwell feels?

WRs and RBs are very draftable, linemen need experience and we're running thin on cap

Byron Maxwell and Walter Thurman are our new CBs looking like we are trying to build a poor mans LoB lol

They are saying we are expected to sign Ryan Matthews(add another injury prone player to the mix) lol

Just saying everyone talks about what Bradford has done but if Foles wasn't in Philly and with Kelly do we honestly believe he would have put up the stats that he did???? Bradford pretty much had no WRs and no OL the majority of his time for the Rams the same thing many fans have complained about Foles last year.....The trade was bad because we offered extra picks and Foles for Bradford felt it should have been flipped IMO