Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ackid38

Andre Johnson signs with Colts

Well since the new rookie scale, they didn't have to pay Luck a trillion dollars when he first came in the league. They really don't have any high priced superstar players

Didn't want him anyway and especially at that price.  Besides he's only dealt with ankle injuries and Chip's injury requirements are MCLs to ACLs.

Well since the new rookie scale, they didn't have to pay Luck a trillion dollars when he first came in the league. They really don't have any high priced superstar players

Making draft picks very, very valuable.

DID YOU HEAR ME CHIP?!?!?!

if you were an aging vet with a year or two left the Colts are where it's at ...

with Belichick blowing off Revis the Colts are looking very good to win it all this year

if you were an aging vet with a year or two left the Colts are where it's at ...

with Belichick blowing off Revis the Colts are looking very good to win it all this year

except they have no defense. Colts are just as one dimensional under Grigson as they were Polian, and have less talent on the roster now than they did back in the day. Colts will win their division and get smoked in the playoffs again.

except they have no defense. Colts are just as one dimensional under Grigson as they were Polian, and have less talent on the roster now than they did back in the day. Colts will win their division and get smoked in the playoffs again.

We can only hope to do as well..at least the Colts are moving in the right direction. .great coach, great qb

They're giving a lot of money to a lot of guys over the age of 30...I actually don't understand Indy's hassle in trying to 'win now' with aging vets. They should just keep building the team, they've done a great job to this point.

I think Gore and Johnson are 2 downside of their career guys.

How a pair of 1050 and 5 dudes launches you to the Super Bowl is beyond me.

Houston had 63 passing TDs the last 3 years and the 'great player' had a whole 12 of them.

He is a 6'3" dude that turns invisible in the red zone.

Let me put it another way:

He had 1 more TD catch than JJ Watt last year.

Anyone betting on the Colts to win is a chump.

They fed on the same terrible schedule as the Eagles (Houston, Jax, Tennessee, NY, DC)

They got to the AFCCG becuase Manning was plain broken and they got a bye (Marvin Lewis / Andy Dalton) the week before.

I am guessing the teams that lose a championship game by 5 TDs going on to win it the next year is very small.