Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ackid38

Ex Eagle Update

For the record, the configuration will be:

Flowers-Pugh-Richburgh-Schwartz-TBD

I'm fine with that right now.

Pugh moves to a spot everyone believes he'll thrive at.

I'm hoping the RT spot is won by Brandon Mosely whom they drafted as a project from Auburn. He's another monster of man who went from TE to OT in college. By all accounts, he's had a great spring.

Who is "everyone", the same brain trust that has assembled and started one of the worst OLs in the league the past 3 straight years and/or woefully unqualified media talking heads?

By the way did you happen to catch what Tra Thomas had to say about the state of the Bird's OL?

http://gcobb.com/2015/06/13/tra-thomas-eagles-are-better-on-left-side-without-evan-mathis/

Very refreshing to hear a guy who actually played the left side of the line at a pro bowl level for over a decade talk technique/scheme fit than just listen to a bunch of laymen (paid and amateur) spout their baseless opinions.

Who is "everyone", the same brain trust that has assembled and started one of the worst OLs in the league the past 3 straight years and/or woefully unqualified media talking heads?

By the way did you happen to catch what Tra Thomas had to say about the state of the Bird's OL?http://gcobb.com/2015/06/13/tra-thomas-eagles-are-better-on-left-side-without-evan-mathis/

Very refreshing to hear a guy who actually played the left side of the line at a pro bowl level for over a decade talk technique/scheme fit than just listen to a bunch of laymen (paid and amateur) spout their baseless opinions.

Thomas? Come on. That's like Phil Rizutto talking about the Yanks while he was alive. Let me know when a non Eagle comments.

Thomas? Come on. That's like Phil Rizutto talking about the Yanks while he was alive. Let me know when a non Eagle comments.

But the jersey coaching staff, (not to mention the most blind homers among the team's fan base), whose frigin jobs are literally on the line saying their totally reconfigured and completely unproven OL is going to be just fine is a legit, unbiased opinion right? :roll:

Damn, why is that FOS, head case who claims "he's only here to point out hypocrisy" never around when you need him? :nonono:

But seriously rich, if you're intention is just to constantly talk out of both sides of your mouth then go talk to someone gullible enough to swallow the pathetically transparent ish you're shoveling.

I'm hoping the RT spot is won by Brandon Mosely whom they drafted as a project from Auburn. He's another monster of man who went from TE to OT in college. By all accounts, he's had a great spring.

How exactly does an OL "have a great spring" in non-contact OTAs, on what performance-based criteria does one make that determination? :unsure:

On the other hand "by all accounts" Huff, Agholor and most especially Ertz (just to name a few) have all "had a great spring" and they all play positions that require you to run routes and catch the ball, which are actually position-specific responsibilities you can legitimately evaluate in that setting.