Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ackid38

SeaHawks offer Wilson $21 Million a year...He Says Nope

Ok. So if one qb plays in a just a few games where his defense gives up 24 points he has a lot less chances to get a win under those circumstances right? But if another, lesser qb plays in a whole bunch of games where his team gives up 24 points and he wins a couple of those games, then by your extremely flawed reasoning he must be better.

Your stat and criteria are idiotic.

Did I ever say they were better? Nope. I said he doesn't carry that team and doesn't deserve the pay. Real simple logic. Your comprehension and straw man are idiotic

Did I ever say they were better? Nope. I said he doesn't carry that team and doesn't deserve the pay. Real simple logic. Your comprehension and straw man are idiotic

So if these other guys are not better than he should make more money right? Especially seeing as he has already won at the highest level.

The fact the defense is the strength of the team is irrelevant. They have a guy they know they can win with. Why risk having him walk? Especially when we have seen teams take years to find a qb they can win with.

And the bigger strawman argument is stating all these other guys would have the same success as Wilson if they playex in Seattle. That's just an assumption some of you are making based on stats and there is no substance or proof to that claim.

The fact the defense is the strength of the team is irrelevant. They have a guy they know they can win with. Why risk having him walk? Especially when we have seen teams take years to find a qb they can win with.

Wilson isn't really worth contract. This contract could cost them players ondefense In Super Bowl XLVIII, Seahawks defense pretty much shut down Peyton Manning. In next Super Bowl, Wilson threw game-losing INT. Seahawks having a great defense helped them win a lot of games, more than you think. You're talking about taking years to find a QB, yet look at Eagles defense. Their defense hasn't been same since Jim Johnson died in 2009 and Eagles still have issues with defense. It's been 6 years since they had an actual defense/Defensive Coordinator. This defense has cost Eagles lots of games. Also no Playoff wins. Defense is important especially if you have one like Seahawks D. Seahawks were better off trading R. Wilson for N. Foles and draft picks. Foles could be as good as Wilson.

Not as big has there defense and Seattle can replace lynch soon enough Zeke Elliot from Ohio state. QB's like wilson are easy to replace

i thought your post about which qbs you thought were better than wilson was wildly moronic, then you post this...

yeah sure who cares about lynchs age i mean he's easily replaceable, just draft Zeke Elliot from Ohio st, cuz no other team will want him and its a sure thing he'll just be there when the seahawks pick, and of course he's a sure thing in the NFL and will be just as good as Lynch the best RB in the league so yeah good plan.

Without Wilson the seahawks are a playoff team because of their defense and their running game but they dont win a super bowl without him, the guy is clutch, you put Matt Ryan and Stafford on your list above Wilson yet how many playoff games have those two highly touted qbs won? Matty "ICE" doesnt stand for ICE in his veins stands for goes ICE COLD in the play offs.

i wouldnt pay wilson what he's asking but Wilson is a top 5-10 qb in the league and is one bone headed call from winning two super bowls.