Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

madball

TV coverage for Redskins game in Ontario, Canada

Sooo pissed!  Had to stream the game last week. But that I was kind of expected.  I have Cogeco cable and usually check a few days before to see what games are being covered.  I check on Wed or Thurs and both the Cogeco website and the guide on the TV said that the game will be showing.  Then all of the sudden they change it to Bills-Dallas!  WTF?!! The Bills game is already on at least 2 other affiliates.  You think that one of the stations would show the Eagles.  Anyways, just venting.  I'll have to stream again.  I used to purchase the Sunday ticket but then it got too expensive, plus they showed the Eagles most weeks and I would stream the rare times that they didnt. It just sucks when they pull the switcheroo on you.

Damn I just checked on Rogers and same thing. It showed it was playing earlier during the week and now its not. The agony of being a long distance fan...

for me too in Texas. I think what happened was the weather created uncertainty around the game . blame Joaquin !

http://506sports.com/nfl/

Idk bout Canada but for those of us in the USA, This site will tell you where specific games are being broadcast. Usually updated early in the week.

I'm in mass and I have to be subjugated to giants bills. But that's what red zone and my computer are for.

I had been looking for a place to watch Eagles games since I moved to Toronto a few years ago and I finally found a spot about a month ago. It is called Aft and it is on Queen Street East in Toronto. The owner is a big Eagles fan and he always has the game on. There are usually between 5 to 20 Eagles fans there during the game. They are a BBQ restaurant. I've been there for every game since I found it. It is a great group of folks. They also have some of the other games on as well (there are 3 TVs but one is always on the Eagles game when they're playing.) I put the details below.

Aft Kitchen & Bar

686 Queen Street East, Toronto, ON M4M 1G9

647-346-1541

www.aftbar.com