Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Derek.Heppe

Heading to Carolina To Make Some Noise!

We're heading to the Eagles game Sunday Night in Carolina to make some noise! Hope to see a ton of our fans out there!!!  Who else is going?  

I'll be there!

Nice.  Message me where you'll be if you want to.  I'll be right behind the Eagles side 50 yard line...

We're heading to the Eagles game Sunday Night in Carolina to make some noise! Hope to see a ton of our fans out there!!!  Who else is going?

I was supposed to go to this game, the group I was going with never got the tickets. Little frustrated about it all.

I was supposed to go to this game, the group I was going with never got the tickets. Little frustrated about it all.

I'm sure! 

I'll be there! This will be the 3rd time l've gone to see the birds in Charlotte. Great place to watch a game.

Yeah, its a nice area too.  Its a unique setup, being they don't have stadium parking lots for the general public.

I'll be there too. Don't have tickets yet. Will be scalping early

Should be easy to get.  I was approached like 10x the last time I went.  Of course it wasn't Sunday Night with Carolina 5-0 either though.

Jeffrie Lurie sez 'don't forget to load up on Eagles proshop swag before making your trip.'

We're geared up and ready.  Tailgating:  Masks, flags, scarves, cornhole, football, hats, shirts...you name it!  We'll see what we can get away with bringing into the stadium.  They're somewhat strict.  I know we won't get the football and cornhole in for sure...lol. 

Nice.  Message me where you'll be if you want to.  I'll be right behind the Eagles side 50 yard line...

Will be up in 523..free tickets...what lot are you tailgating in?

I'll be there but I live in Charlotte so not much of a stretch. I believe we're base tailgating at 3rd and Church but will be bouncing around to different lots.

Sounds like we should have a good turn out of birds fans. Make some noise and get some home field advantage for us.

Will do!!!  Stoked.

Wish I could be there. Make some noise! I will be doing the same in Dallas in two weeks!

Awesome! 

I'll be there but I live in Charlotte so not much of a stretch. I believe we're base tailgating at 3rd and Church but will be bouncing around to different lots.

We'll be bouncing around as well.

15 of us from Florida will be in section 508

Carolina invasion!!!

Will be up in 523..free tickets...what lot are you tailgating in?

Can't beat free.  Not sure yet...don't know the area well enough.