Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ackid38

How far does the Panthers go?

How far does the Panthers go  

36 members have voted

1. 1. 13-0 Panthers. How far will the go.

• Superbowl?
    • NFCCG?
    • Win 1 Play-off game?
    • Enjoy the 1st round bye then get knocked out?

Panthers defense is killer but that offense is still suspect to me and can turn it over a bit too much. Right now Seattle are so Fing hot it wouldn't surprise me to see the entire team play in flames. They are rolling. Losing Rawls is a huge blow but Wilson has hit the god mode switch the last few weeks. I still think Seattle is the team to beat in the NFC. Arizona/Carolina after that. Packers are all over the shop.

Pittsburgh are rolling in the AFC. Patriots are getting destroyed by injuries, Bengals are the Bengals and look to have lost Dalton. Denvers defense is amazing but again, an inconsistent offense.

Panthers defense is killer but that offense is still suspect to me and can turn it over a bit too much. Right now Seattle are so Fing hot it wouldn't surprise me to see the entire team play in flames. They are rolling. Losing Rawls is a huge blow but Wilson has hit the god mode switch the last few weeks. I still think Seattle is the team to beat in the NFC. Arizona/Carolina after that. Packers are all over the shop.

Pittsburgh are rolling in the AFC. Patriots are getting destroyed by injuries, Bengals are the Bengals and look to have lost Dalton. Denvers defense is amazing but again, an inconsistent offense.

Carolina has 15 turnovers on offense, one of the lowest in the league. They lead the nfl in turnover margin. Not sure what your looking at with this post.

One thing to remember with the Panthers is they may actually need to keep winning to be the #1 seed in the NFC.  So while they would love to be 16-0, they may need to be 15-1 to assure home field in the NFC Championship Game (unless the Eagles beat the Cardinals on Sunday night).