Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RememberTheKoy

Chip Kelly met with the 49ers.

I could see him landing there. I think the SF job is one of the best on the table. He'll also revitalize the career of Colin Kaepernick. 

Theyd be perfect for each other.

Guy is a complete joke.

I could see him landing there. I think the SF job is one of the best on the table. He'll also revitalize the career of Colin Kaepernick.

:lol:

Right now for Chip, SF is the ONLY job on the table.

What in the world did Chip do so badly??

Right now for Chip, SF is the ONLY job on the table.

What in the world did Chip do so badly??

Are you being serious ? :lol:

Theyd be perfect for each other.

Guy is a complete joke.

:lol:

I'd be willing to bet you $100 that if he goes to SF the Niners will go further than we will next year. 

I'd be willing to bet you $100 that if he goes to SF the Niners will go further than we will next year.

Sign me up for that bet.

You can PM me or vice versa.

Let me know if you accept.

on the other hand, since he will be taking his finesse crap to the nfc west where he will be playing seattle and arizona twice a year, he can and would do much worse than us.

As I said before....I didn't the line would be long to hire the innovator as some on here thought.....totally overrated and will not succeed at the NFL level.......he may get one more shot but will wear out his welcome wherever he ends up.

CarrbageTime would probably advise against making bets.

I want Chip back in the league making personnel decisions, i mean we could trade Kiko Aonzo for a 1st rounder, trade Taylor hart for a second might even be able to trade cooper for a 3rd rounder, i'd keep Huff though i think he might do better with a coach that has more than 4 plays in his play book.

my gut feeling says Colin isn't there next year regardless of coach

I'll take that bet and raise you $100 if you got the balls, $200 ****.

I don't believe for a second that he doesn't want personnel control. That was the reason he didn't go to Tampa Bay in 2012. 

He's got his guy in San Francisco in Tom Gamble and would probably try to make a power play out there if he did indeed end up with the job. Especially since Baalke's working on his last chance.