Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaveSpadaro

[News] Eagles A Factor In Wide-Open NFC East

Wood --MS2 was so clearly made a pawn. No doubt he needed to add man muscle or fix his bird chest whichever is most applicable. Season one expectations were low anyway. No one touted him as NFL ready. This past season though he looked ready. Not to dominate but at least compete. What first round pick ready to break out gets the treatment MS2 got this season? None. Chip had a megaagenda. Good riddance to all that BS.

BG I hear ya, I was pulling for KC to go all the way, to lose to Carolina of course lol. But yea I want Doug to come here so we can get situated.

Also have plenty of things concerning our roster right now some FA like Bradford the older players that some of mentioned as cuts or trades etc. To me would seem hard to do that without our HC he should have some say in it all

Im really curious about our QB situation. I also would like to trade for a 2nd round pick, but I don't really want to move back from our 13th pick.....tough decisions.

I can't root for the Steelers my Uncle is a Philly Cop and a die hard Steelers fan so I gotta hear about them all the time, lol.....I don't think they make it past the next round with Brown out and Big Ben all banged up they are a long shot.

Welp, if the the Seahawks get past the Panthers they will Demolish the Cardinals again. The Seahawks made Arizona look like the Jags the last time they played.

Jason Peters is a difficult situation. You keep him going as long as possible. Left Tackles are difficult to find. Going in to the next season Lane needs to take his snaps at LT. It's time for him to prove if he can. Give him every chance by having a full TC at the position. Now....I'm sceptical about Lane on the left side. I think I agree with Peters in he's the only left tackle in the team. There is no one else to replace him. Lane looked very good in one game and a matador in the other at LT. My pre draft worksheets I had Lane labeled as a RT. Much of that has been backed up in his play. Strong run blocker with great endurance. He's monstrously huge. His pass blocking drop step outside has been bordering ugly though. So bad it sets him up to be beat inside as well. The good news is he has steadily improved on his pass blocking. So I'm hopeful that a full TC and offseason at LT helps him get that left foot out there quickly. So far he hasn't been ready/able to man the LT spot. I've seen him as a RT but will try and hold judgement until he moves full time and gets fair prep for the opportunity.

Nick Seattle had everything to play for...Zona nothing important about that game. Seattle has a very good secondary with plenty of coverage DBs.that makes them a good matchup with the Cards for sure. I doubt a playoff game will be anything the same as that everything/nothing(depending on perspective) game at the end of the season. Russell Wilson stepped his game up this season but I wouldn't put it over what Carson Palmer has done. Palmer has been just sensational. Doesn't matter because the Panthers will take the Hawks out.

Well not the Seahawks will be hungry because they were given a gift against the Vikings so they will be playing hard, I still want Carolina to whoop them. The Patriots suck, they aren't going anywhere with their garbage OL.

Now***

The game Lane had issues in at LT and took no reps on the left side was all at RT....When JP finally reinjured himself during the game and left then Lane was forced over to the left side again facing a pretty good pass rusher....Still unfair on lane

Give Lane the LT job is what i say lesrn now if he can be your guy so if he isnt we can address the need sooner rather then later

We need to Replace JP sooner or later, as **** as that is....I would put Lane there and try to get another tackle.

Maybe with Edelman back they have a shot, but Brady got banged up his last game and you can only do so much behind a garbage OL.

No one can stop Gronk.Even I can throw 3 yard passes to him,suspect if Brady is not at 100 they will do that and screen RB,s.We'll see

Not sold on Pederson,but it,s what we have,and I hope he can do this

That is my thinking with JP great player great Eagle...But at this time have to do what is best for the organization and freeing up Cap and possibly gaining a pick from him might be the best course....We finally find out if Lane can be our LT or strictly a RT we can use picks to get younger on the OL and with freed up cap could land an OL or 2 in FA that younger and can bolster our unit

Like to see as many roster moves as possible to gather more draft picks.The DB deal is not so pressing IF my boy JaCorey can stay off IR