Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaveSpadaro

[News] Eagles A Factor In Wide-Open NFC East

SO Jim Schwartz is the big name link to our DC job I have also heard Pettine honestly don't think we could go wrong with either would be fine with either guy

I have heard rumors that some might think Pettine will be our guy since Flajole was on his D staff in Cleveland as LB coach could hold the same role here for us

>>BG93: don't think Chip was "wrong" about Eagles roster.

Upgrade Cooper & Ajirotutu

Upgrade Tobin

Heal up Hicks, Alonzo, Shepard & Peters

Upgrade pass rush

4 players total.

Not digging out of some imaginary "hole"

You want HOLE, let Roseman loose. He'll draft a hole in every round like he did in 2010. And Lurie blamed AR.

And go chiefs, cards, steelers, and panthers this week.

Mjk, funny stuff. Can't be worse than the thing in office now.

Based on remaining teams in the playoffs, Eagles really need to find a franchise QB to compete in today's defensive handcuffed rules NFL. Of course, every team needs that. I don't pay Bradford franchise tag money. No way! I would be ok if he stayed, but only with a fair contract for a guy that can't stay on the field all season.

I'll take Obama over Trump or ANY of those conservative aholes. There's a reason why all those red states have the worst healthcare, all they know is go to war, no thanks and let's not go there, not the right place. All the war here is on the field, well besides the FO

And please, please upgrade the backup QB position. Kellen Moore is a huge upgrade over Sanchez. He will be available. Of course I would like better than that. I'm just pointing out how bad Sanchez is. Eagles need to move on. Let him go play for chipper in SF.

BG I'm the opposite on Childress. I think he's the best OC we've had other than AR himself. He would be a welcome breath of refreshed air. As long as Childress knows his place, which he should. I don't want anymore power struggles but that's up to Pederson being a leader.

Mjk, agreed. Not the format to argue politics. We will agree to disagree. Can't wait for Obama to be out of office. I'll miss him like I will miss chipper - not at all.

Mjk, why does Lurie put so much trust in Roseman! What has Roseman accomplished?

We were trying to figure out the QB the other night senhor. I went on sportrac and none of the decent QB's that are UFA are going to get cut loose. It's Sam, Sanchez or our new coach brings his b/u from KC. Draft one and let him sit. Several tackles are ufa.

Cunningham, I agree. Childress would be a nice addition. I'm also a fan of keeping Shurmur.

Backup at KC? Ugg.

Mjk, who is likely available at 13?

And since I watch little college football, give me some scouting material on the guy you think would be a good QB selection.

I would prefer drafting OLine 1st AND 3rd rounds.

Any chance Patriots would swap garopolo for Murray? They need a RB. Brady says he is going to play until he is 45.

Rosenweanie drafted a few good guys, mostly those like Cox that anyone would have drafted. Played around and lost Russel Wilson. He's power hungry and is a weanie who wants to be a manly football guy. All the drafts averaged out he's below avg - it's well published. He's a boil on the teams' butt and needs excised imo. Excells at office politics. If Chip learns how to treat players I'd be willing to bet he'll do better in SF, taking into consideration they have a much tougher division. AR's still playing. Would love to see him get the SB, highly doubt it but he has done a great job in KC..

The reality is we won't get a starting QB in FA so we're left with paying Sam as the best choice. We still need to draft a QB, hopefully in the 1st rd. That means grabbing some of the UFA tackles and drafting more. We really need to get a QB for the future and the 3 highest ranked QB's may actually be gone by the 13th pick. OL is also going to be sought after this yr in FA and in the draft.

I couldn't care less about Andy Reid and the Chiefs, the sooner they lose, the sooner we can get our HC in here and get the staff assembled.

Cunningham, I agree. Childress would be a nice addition. I'm also a fan of keeping Shurmur.

Backup at KC? Ugg.

Mjk, who is likely available at 13?

And since I watch little college football, give me some scouting material on the guy you think would be a good QB selection.

I would prefer drafting OLine 1st AND 3rd rounds.

Any chance Patriots would swap garopolo for Murray? They need a RB. Brady says he is going to play until he is 45.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/prospectrankings/2016/QB

What has Garoppolo shown that makes you think he's going to be as good or better than Bradford?

Lol - rebuilding. Nobody called last yr a rebuilding yr like I did. Now they'll make the excuse it's a restructuring yr. Chip made some really great moves, he's just too focused on making his dream come true that he never learned how to treat these millionaires in cleats. Coaches are using his ideas now and will even more going forward. Most people are allergic to too much change. Rosenweanie really screwed him up getting rid of Gamble. In SF, Gamble will watch Chips' back, getting the players he needs for his system to work - and I want to see it in its' fullest just to see if it realy is the future of the NFL. On paper Chips' O beats WCO every time.

There's NOTHING wrong with Murray besides the contract. I'd be willing to bet with a top 10 OL running under center Murray would be a top 5 RB, so would Mathews. Peeps think a little. Great at complaining, just not very good at seeing the Y's