Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaveSpadaro

[News] Eagles A Factor In Wide-Open NFC East

Hope KC loses so Pederson gets here, then I hope NE gets demolished the next game.

Brady v Manning again, I don't think Pittsburgh gets by them and Denver has one hell of a defense.

Well you're getting your wish. Why I don't know. There are 3 guys not yet available who are considered a whole lot better but are still playing. Obviously our new coaches's O is not quite the, as expected imo. So let's get a loser coach, lol! Congrads Rosenweanie! I will not buy another Eagles article, or go to a game until Howie is gone!

>>> MJK: your play off team looks pretty sharp.

I enjoyed watching JASON AVANT haul in clutch catches one after another. Joemas prefers no hands I guess --

OL for KC played pretty well. Saw 7 OL players in 1 alignment. If Red Zone and 2 minute drill are Pedersen--not so hot.

>>Nick: Eagles QB coach joining Chip in SFO

Mateagle I like Ragland but that's way to high in my estimation. I'd go with Clemson defenders before him. Shaq Lawson is a big time talent. Clemson's Senior BJ Goodson is probably a better value also. I like the Bama LB just not that high.

'58 I wouldn't judge everything about Pederson in this matchup versus the Pats. What we need him to be is a level headed coach that can relate to players and other coaches. Hopefully getting some quality ones to come play/coach here. He's going to have some press conferences coming up and some hirings. Let's give him that before we judge too harshly.

Don't know. It's Sat night, have 3oth anniv Dylan concert on, Lou Reed still alive and singin badly and ya know, another few yrs of bad Eagles play ain't so bad. But Reed's gone, Dylan soon to join him, and although I feel great about myself, ay 57 I just can't invest myself in the Eagles. I'll root for them and such, JL you've torn my heart out and I just don't care anymore! Sell the team to someone who gives a damn.

And you better start swimmin or you'll sink like a stone, for the times they are a changin

Nope, welcome to the inbread royal family of JL. Weird lookin babies and all

Ummm BG, there are at least 5 a**'t coaches still playing that are better than what we settled for. They're still playing after the KC debacle. Get used to it. It's really up to you guys in Philly to get rid of JL and I guess his bj kid Howie. Sorry to get crued but I just cannot think of any other reason he's still around. Is Philly that broke they can't come up w/ some ppl to buy JL out? I used to like him before he became blind and feel a little guilty for talking bad about someone with a disability.

Can't believe I got away w/ that

Really don't know what Doug will bring to the table as a HC we have seen plenty of top candidates or hot hires for HC jobs flame out....Can't truly tell if someone is going to be a good HC until they do the job

I have pretty much been riding the line as this is going to end up a win-win situation for the Eagles in my eyes...A. this all works out we turn it around win games hopefully push for a SB.... Or B. it crashes and burns and Lurie is forced to clean house and we get a real GM to start fresh...

Part of the reason I am ok with moving on from older players and letting Howie try and replace them if they succeed great BUT if they fail better for us to know early on not being able to mask the terrible picks with good but declining vets....