Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eagles_crazy

Are you cheering for the Chiefs and Pederson today?

For a few reasons

The pats are weasels

Having a coach that came from a team that went deep into the playoffs might make it easier to accept.

The pats are weasels

Andy use to be a Eagle and arguably the best eagles coach in history. Some might enjoy seeing him have success even if it is elsewhere.

The pats are weasels

Peterson and possibly Childress are getting priceless experience by being on a team that goes deep in the playoffs which could help in their quest to bring a winner here in philly.

The pats are weasels.

For those who hate the thought of hiring Pederson, it provides a glimmer of hope that Lurie changes his mind after having to wait another week or so.

The pats are weasels.

Yes, I would like to see Andy stick it to the pats. Then go on to win the sb. I don't think it will set doug back much in assembling a staff.

Yes, I would like to see Andy stick it to the pats. Then go on to win the sb. I don't think it will set doug back much in assembling a staff.

I don't think it will set Doug back assembling his staff either. More likely Howie is already doing it, so once Doug is available, the staff will nearly all be in place to hire as well.

I'd like the Chiefs to win it all and that was before and Pederson talk. 

1-5 record to run the table? Um, and add in the Reid factor?

Yes please.

It would be nice to see Andy Reid get to and win the Super Bowl.

New England had enough glory days it's time for teams that haven't to step up, it's not about Pederson being with the Chiefs that I say that future Eagles HC or not. Reid has done an awesome job with KC he deserves it.

With Maclin possibly not playing and them missing two starting OL, I don't see them winning.

People are going to be ridiculing every single negative offensive play from KC today trying to support their hate for the hire.

People are going to be ridiculing every single negative offensive play from KC today trying to support their hate for the hire.

So just ignore the DOPES, it's not very hard to do.

10976297.5480be48096a9.jpg

Yes.

The Chiefs have a number of people who are former Eagles and about whom I still have positive feelings.

The Patriots are a dirty organization from top to bottom.

They have cheated their way to multiple SBs, and the league refuses to really make them pay for it.

Unless they are playing Dallas or the Raiders, I'll pull for any team that tries to beat the Patriots.

If they are playing Dallas or the Raiders, I just change the channel.

Will always root for Big Red. Sad it's taken our recent failures to highlight how good those year after year playoff runs were.

So just ignore the DOPES, it's not very hard to do.

10976297.5480be48096a9.jpg

I should pretty much stop posting here in that case

Nope, would like us to get moving with our offseason. Let's just hire him officially and get our other staff together. Plus, it's hard for me to see Andy have deep playoff success, because it makes you question his firing, even though it was necessary and called for, for years.