Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eagles_crazy

Are you cheering for the Chiefs and Pederson today?

No I live in Kansas City and I'm tired of everyone bragging on the Chiefs. I hope they get slaughtered.

The minute that the Eagles were eliminated, I started rooting for Andy & the Chiefs - I hope that he wins it all, although today is a very tough test.

I really don't want to be depressed by another former head coach winning a SB with another team while we still don't have one.

But I'm fine with them beating the Pats.

No, I want Brady to win the superbowl to make everyone butthurt again. I also want Peyton to have to watch Brady hoist the trophy one more time to cram into his head what a failure his career has been. 

No, I want Brady to win the superbowl to make everyone butthurt again. I also want Peyton to have to watch Brady hoist the trophy one more time to cram into his head what a failure his career has been. 

Failure? LOL. I'm sure Peyton's accomplished a 100x more in his life than you could ever dream of accomplishing.

Failure? LOL. I'm sure Peyton's accomplished a 100x more in his life than you could ever dream of accomplishing.

And what did he get out of it? Disappointment, an early death, an ugly wife, and a small D from all the roids he had to do just to even compete in the first place. 

AlphaRabbit, on 16 Jan 2016 - 12:01 PM, said:

And what did he get out of it? Disappointment, an early death, an ugly wife, and a small D from all the roids he had to do just to even compete in the first place. 

Sounds like Peyton was one of the guys that nailed your wife.

Nope.  Go Patriots.  The East-West Shrine Game and the Senior Bowl are just around the corner.  I don't see how it helps the Eagles if our future coach is holding the clipboard for some other guy instead of scouting talent for us.   Even though the draft is back to being run by Howie, Pederson needs to get out there and learn how to scout talent, interview players and coaches, and get himself plugged into the system. 

I love the Pats. That said I hope the Chiefs win. Pederson is only our HC. He probably has is OC/DC picked already. He isn't in charge of the draft. He can't talk to the players yet. Why hope for failure so he can sit on his hands for the next month+ and do very little?

I hate Shady Brady and Belacheat....hell the whole 16 years old cheating by the Patriots.  Gronk is a complete azshole....reminds my of a drunken frat boy.  The whole drunk dancing without a shirt....homofagboy

Suck on it Pats.  You are going to lose today without deflating the balls some Tom's girl sized hands can throw the ball in inclement weather.  The only reason Gronk tries to crush the ball on spikes and he admitted it. 

Go KC, Go Andy

Sounds like Peyton was one of the guys that nailed your wife.

It's obvious that he's mad at the world and hating athletes is his catharsis.

How can any serious eagles fan root for the chiefs? Andy Reid is hated here. D vermeil was different.

Reid is hated by the morons.

The people who actually understand football know that Reid was a really good coach for this franchise.

So obviously I'm rooting for the Chiefs.

And it's equally obvious why you're not.

For a few reasons

The pats are weasels

Having a coach that came from a team that went deep into the playoffs might make it easier to accept.

The pats are weasels

Andy use to be a Eagle and arguably the best eagles coach in history. Some might enjoy seeing him have success even if it is elsewhere.

The pats are weasels

Peterson and possibly Childress are getting priceless experience by being on a team that goes deep in the playoffs which could help in their quest to bring a winner here in philly.

The pats are weasels.

For those who hate the thought of hiring Pederson, it provides a glimmer of hope that Lurie changes his mind after having to wait another week or so.

The pats are weasels.

Yes for reasons 1,3,5,7 and 9.

Am I the only one that doesn't like coaches or players that leave to do well elsewhere? I'm rooting for Pats

Also want to see Peyton vs Brady. Will be rooting for Denver.

Who's gonna root for chip Kelly!?

I don't actively root for teams other than the Eagles, but I'll want the 49ers to do well with Kelly. Not against us, of course.

I fully expect the 49ers to become contenders in a few years.

I am pulling for the Chiefs to win it all. Love Andy and co, but really wasn't thinking about Pederson at all. We have an owner who is incompetent. I really thought he was trying hard, but to allow Howie to remain here killed my faith in Lurie's decision making and ability to run an NFL team. So Howie and co choosing Pederson really makes me wonder. Once Pederson gets here, I'll back him as best I can and hope for the best.