Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eagles_crazy

Are you cheering for the Chiefs and Pederson today?

Be careful folks.  This is Andy Reid.  Remember all of the remotes were thrown,  and TVs that were damaged when a game was on the line.  When the things he would do to make you want to hang yourself?   Remember?  :huh:

Brady is hurt with a high ankle sprain. KC will destroy the Pats. Their defense will win this game.

I'll be watching their offensive playcalling very carefully.

I couldn't care less one way or the other about Reid. He's no longer an Eagle. Pederson is a different story.

Brady is hurt with a high ankle sprain. KC will destroy the Pats. Their defense will win this game.

I couldn't care less one way or the other about Reid. He's no longer an Eagle. Pederson is a different story.

I'm guessing it will be much the same as it has been.  Boring, conservative, and predictable.  

Nope. Go Patriots. The East-West Shrine Game and the Senior Bowl are just around the corner. I don't see how it helps the Eagles if our future coach is holding the clipboard for some other guy instead of scouting talent for us. Even though the draft is back to being run by Howie, Pederson needs to get out there and learn how to scout talent, interview players and coaches, and get himself plugged into the system.

As if he will have say on who gets picked lol

And what did he get out of it? Disappointment, an early death, an ugly wife, and a small D from all the roids he had to do just to even compete in the first place. 

I don't care either way, peyton, brady, or anyone else winning the superbowl. The Eagles won't. But, peyton might of did all the roids in the world(never been proven or even brought up), But i do know this. Brady will always be known as will the patriots and belicheat as Busted a** cheaters. Proven cheaters, caught cheaters. not anyones fault but that good fornothing goodell and the players union. So if cheating is the new common ground for winning in this league? Cheer for the patriots all day. Sad part is, both those cheaters will 1 day be in the HoF and that will be a very sad day for the NFL and the fans that have support such for all these years.

How anyone can still support the Patriots is beyond me.

I hate the Patriots. I hate even the concept of the New England Patriots but Tom Brady is so good. He has to the best to ever play the position at this point. 

andy clearly calling the offensive plays. doug is just a qb coach with a cordinator title. shurmer won't sit behind a coach again wanting to call the game and i wouldn't blame him.

I hate the Patriots. I hate even the concept of the New England Patriots but Tom Brady is so good. He has to the best to ever play the position at this point.

Tom Brady is a bad man. You give this guy a half way decent pocket and he will pick teams apart.

Rooting for Andy, Avant, Maclin.  x 3 class acts and not pre madonnas like RG3 and Djax,,, I

Nope. Don't care about other teams right noow, just what's best for ours. Unless Doug stays coach of KC thru superbowl and we find a better coach I'd rather have him here sooner than later.

51cf138838443759fcc3d5e2fc05774b803469a9