Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eagles_crazy

Are you cheering for the Chiefs and Pederson today?

No winning with this board either way....

If the Chiefs offense played well and they won, the idiots on here would just claim that it was Reid calling the plays and Pederson had nothing to do with it.

If they lose, then they'll claim it was all Pedersons fault...

FTB

Rooting for Andy, Avant, Maclin.  x 3 class acts and not pre madonnas like RG3 and Djax,,, I

Avant making a game saving catch in the 4th quarter,  wonder why we traded him , and extended cooper.

If the Chiefs offense played well and they won, the idiots on here would just claim that it was Reid calling the plays and Pederson had nothing to do with it.

FTB

Dude do you know what you just did?  You alone just cracked the Eagles Football fans whining,  crying, moaning,  complaining and Bitc%ing code.  Wow.  You really did it. :thumbsup:

I hope he puts together a good plan with AR. Be nice to see Andy take down bill

the only way that happens is if Bill butts in front of him at the Buffet

Explosive is thy middle name non play calling Pederson. 

You expect a wide open, aggressive playbook to be on display with Alex Smith throwing ducks, no Jamaal Charles, and a severely hobbled Maclin?

Not saying they would have won this game, but the Chiefs offense was severely limited due to those factors.

pederson's "offense" was embarrassed

FTB

lol

they didn't just lose, the offense was mind numbingly bad

can't wait!

Well duh.. The Pats can suck it.

I was rooting hard for Andy Reid. With the exception of 2004, he never seemed able to get to the top. He only got close.

There were two or three games every year that the Eagles lost by two or three plays. There were slow starts, foolish mistakes during

the game, and a general lack of self confidence. I often got the feeling that the players felt they did not want be part of an elite

team. Even when winning, they preferred a close game to any easy victory. More later here.

Did you just compare Chip Kelly to Andy Reid?

why not? They both wear black clothes, when they were coaching here,  so i 'd say i have the right to compare the 2. I doubt doug pederson will do that though, so it will be a welcome change.

The Pederson era is going to be full of chuckles.

It scares me honestly. Unless he puts together a stellar staff, I fear for what the Eagles will be.

Funny as I was anti-Gase, but i'm practically grovelling at his knees wishing he'd take the Eagles job

Reid just finished a playoff run at the same time the eagles are still looking for his replacement for the second time.

And he lost in the same usual manner he would lose here..... by his horrible game and clock management.

And he lost in the same usual manner he would lose here..... by his horrible game and clock management.

Yeah, it had nothing to do with playing against Tom Brady and the defending Super Bowl champions. They're definitely not the reason the Chiefs lost that game. Certainly not.

Yeah, it had nothing to do with playing against Tom Brady and the defending Super Bowl champions. They're definitely not the reason the Chiefs lost that game. Certainly not.

Ah, so it was Brady running that 2 minute offense that took like 5 minutes. Makes sense now. That cheater!